Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars at Texans talk

(11-22-2023, 01:48 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I saw Oluokun at Publix yesterday. 
I decided not to harass him, but I noticed his wife picked out the good parmesan. Not that Kraft stuff. 
I'm 91% certain he'll be ready.

I saw Trevor Lawrence at a Publix at Jax Beach yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What an absolute king.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-22-2023, 02:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 01:48 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I saw Trevor Lawrence at a Publix at Jax Beach yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

AND, he parks in the handicapped space. When confronted, he just keeps asking “How do you know I’m not handicapped? Are you judging me? Are you judging me? Are you judging me?…”

followed by "Did you just assume my ableness"

Going to be in Houston representing Duuuvvaaalllll

My wife came through with some surprise tickets. I really hope we kick them hard. Not a bad trip down from DFW. Will be a nice drive back after a win.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-22-2023, 03:02 PM)jagshype Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 02:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: AND, he parks in the handicapped space. When confronted, he just keeps asking “How do you know I’m not handicapped? Are you judging me? Are you judging me? Are you judging me?…”

followed by "Did you just assume my ableness"
I hate when ya'll hijacked the topic with the foolishness because this is a big game. Please stay on topic for God's sake. ??????
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-22-2023, 06:14 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 03:02 PM)jagshype Wrote: followed by "Did you just assume my ableness"
I hate when ya'll hijacked the topic with the foolishness because this is a big game. Please stay on topic for God's sake. ??????

Trevor just rolled his eyes at you and said “Whatever, boomer.”

I’m getting bad vibes.

That could also be the carnitas I had for lunch.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-22-2023, 06:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 06:14 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: I hate when ya'll hijacked the topic with the foolishness because this is a big game. Please stay on topic for God's sake. ??????

Trevor just rolled his eyes at you and said “Whatever, boomer.”

Before taking a drag on his cotton candy flavoured Vape and blowing the smoke onto his opposers face

(11-22-2023, 06:59 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I’m getting bad vibes.

Did they come off an old food truck that advertised "A True South-of-the-Border Experience."? If so, it's probably not the game.

(11-22-2023, 12:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Man, YouTube is pushing hard for premium memberships. I don't know about the rest of you, but while I was watching that video, I was interrupted 3 times by ads that did not have the "Skip Ad" option. It was two 15 seconds ads back-to-back.

uBlock Origin

Say bye bye to ads. It's an the extension and it's a game changer.

(11-22-2023, 07:59 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 06:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trevor just rolled his eyes at you and said “Whatever, boomer.”

Before taking a drag on his cotton candy flavoured Vape and blowing the smoke onto his opposers face
I tried but obviously failed
[Image: giphy.gif]

I swear. Some of the people around here, you can't take anywhere.

Degenerates.

I have had bad feelings about every game this year, especially the SF game.. but we have an established identity it's just a matter of whether it shows up or not. Where has Etienne been the last couple of weeks? Need some big plays out of numero uno.

(11-22-2023, 08:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 06:59 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I’m getting bad vibes.

Did they come off an old food truck that advertised "A True South-of-the-Border Experience."? If so, it's probably not the game.
Do you use Firefox?  Adblock Plus

This show down can’t get here soon enough.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 05:22 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 2 times in total.)

Keep in mind the Texans got whooped by the Colts in Houston in Week 2. Richardson had 2 rushing TD's, Pierce 31 yards on 15 carries.. Nico Collins exploded in the second half but it was some garbage time as it was 31-10. Point being is we're capable of beating this team, it is a rivalry game, come to play. Stroud was better early in the season compared to his stat lines lately. Teams are finding some ways to make the young QB look like a rookie.

(11-22-2023, 09:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 12:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Man, YouTube is pushing hard for premium memberships. I don't know about the rest of you, but while I was watching that video, I was interrupted 3 times by ads that did not have the "Skip Ad" option. It was two 15 seconds ads back-to-back.

uBlock Origin

Say bye bye to ads. It's an the extension and it's a game changer.

(11-23-2023, 02:06 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 08:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Did they come off an old food truck that advertised "A True South-of-the-Border Experience."? If so, it's probably not the game.
Do you use Firefox?  Adblock Plus

MS Edge. I downloaded UBlock Origin and it works great. Thanks!

(11-22-2023, 03:03 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Going to be in Houston representing Duuuvvaaalllll

My wife came through with some surprise tickets. I really hope we kick them hard. Not a bad trip down from DFW. Will be a nice drive back after a win.

That's awesome! I want to go but tickets got expensive after Sunday. I'll keep checking daily to see if there is any sweet deals that pop up

One thing that sucks is their 6th round rookie center is better than our 2nd year 3rd round center. Let's see who has the better game. I'm calling you out Fornter lol. Let's see if Fortner can pass the challenge to have a better game than Patterson

(11-23-2023, 09:15 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 03:03 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Going to be in Houston representing Duuuvvaaalllll

That's awesome! I want to go but tickets got expensive after Sunday. I'll keep checking daily to see if there is any sweet deals that pop up

When we took off the resale market tickets, the prices were face value. We got 2 endzone tickets for 90 each. There were some 47 tickets at the top of the stadium. My wife and I are getting old and can't do that anymore. I thought the price would have crashed but the Texan fans seem to be getting energized. I wonder why Big Grin
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 12:27 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Texans Talk is full of delusional fans as you may expect. They are sold that Stroud is better than Lawrence. And that we are their beaches. They may be the Titans of this era, just a divisional rival to absolutely despise. Not that I like any of them.