Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags might be taken off monday night football

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bengals-cou...02686.html

just case bengals starting qb is hurt the game will be moved to sunday.  if it was any other team againest  bengals they would still show the game. NFL just doesn't wants Jacksonville on monday night football.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

C'mon wolfie, no clickbait head lines. They could or might be, nothing that article says they have been.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I honestly don't care. They're going to see us nationally whether they like it or not in Las Vegas in about two and a half months anyway. We're turning into the IRS. You can dip, duck and dodge us all you want. Sooner or later you're going to pony up or get cuffed.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-20-2023, 10:01 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I honestly don't care. They're going to see us nationally whether they like it or not in Las Vegas in about two and a half months anyway. We're turning into the IRS. You can dip, duck and dodge us all you want. Sooner or later you're going to pony up or get cuffed.

Amazing what a week does for perspective, lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-20-2023, 10:01 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I honestly don't care. They're going to see us nationally whether they like it or not in Las Vegas in about two and a half months anyway. We're turning into the IRS. You can dip, duck and dodge us all you want. Sooner or later you're going to pony up or get cuffed.

Stink on the NFL/ABC/ESPN anyway. I don’t even use ESPN app anymore, bunch of losers *Mod Edit*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

thats not clickbait, thats  informationmtial  espaissley since i gave a link that says it might happen. we all know when NFL says might regarding the jags it turns into a yes lets do it just cause its Jacksonville.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-20-2023, 10:15 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thats not clickbait, thats  informationmtial  espaissley since i gave a link that says it might happen. we all know when NFL says might regarding the jags it turns into a yes lets do it just cause its Jacksonville.

We can totally believe in #becausejaguars, but you can't say it's already happened when it hasn't. As soon as they do move the game then you can post that they have, until then you got keep your facts straight.

I'm okay with that. I hate waiting for Monday to watch Jags football. But it really isn't fair to the Jags players.

(11-20-2023, 10:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Amazing what a week does for perspective, lol.

As above, so below. Rahmen.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Crazy to think that just a few weeks ago the Bengals beat SF and Buffalo and were on a 4 game winning streak.

Regarding MNF, just think of those Cinci fans that spent big $$ to fly down for that game. This was one of the highest $ resale ticket the Jags had this year. Kind of like buying Enron stock in early 2001

(11-20-2023, 10:26 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Crazy to think that just a few weeks ago the Bengals beat SF and Buffalo and were on a 4 game winning streak.

Regarding MNF, just think of those Cinci fans that spent big $$ to fly down for that game.  This was one of the highest $ resale ticket the Jags had this year.  Kind of like buying Enron stock in early 2001

In the blink of an eye, that's just how fast things can change. 

[Image: OGC.2619f47e01abd00b48cf24a7c03ae428?pid...3avmFxY%3d]

Nothing to do but sit and wait. The league needs to flex 12 days before the game. Also, once the Mannings decide to do the game it is not normally flexed. I believe they have alreading agreed to do it. Who knows...lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I hope not. I live in Chicago, so I don't get to see as many games as I'd like.

I'm kinda hoping it does change, because my wife's birthday is on that day, and I don't think she'd like me watching MNF at her birthday dinner haha! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was under the impression that Sunday night could be flexed, but Monday night couldn’t (more of a logistical nightmare). Is that no longer the case?

The purpose of flexing games was not to alter based on a star player injury but to remove games with no post season implications.

That does not apply here.

Jags are the #3 seed in the AFC currently I think and the bungles at 5-5 are number three in the wild card hunt.

(11-20-2023, 01:08 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I was under the impression that Sunday night could be flexed, but Monday night couldn’t (more of a logistical nightmare). Is that no longer the case?

It is a new rule, MNF can be flexed out. It's outrageous and unfair to the fans from many aspects(imagine buying a resale ticket at prime time prices and it gets flexed to 1/4pm sunday) but when has that ever gotten in the NFL's way when more $$$ is on the table.

(11-20-2023, 01:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The purpose of flexing games was not to alter based on a star player injury but to remove games with no post season implications.

Jags are the #3 seed in the AFC currently I think and the bungles at 5-5 are number three in the wild card hunt.

With all due respect. I doubt the league cares what the original intent was.

(11-20-2023, 04:30 PM)NoShoes Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 01:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The purpose of flexing games was not to alter based on a star player injury but to remove games with no post season implications.

With all due respect. I doubt the league cares what the original intent was.

Maybe - maybe not. 
We aren't privy to the guidelines that the NFL may or may not have to follow other than the timeline they must adhere to. It's a contract with the networks , so there will be some kind of fine print to be certain. 

They have to give 12 days notice. 

So - we'll know by Thursday night one way or the other. 

Niners/eagles is the only "premier matchup" that week and it is one of only three 4pm games that day. They could easily leave it as is IMO.

Wolfie resist the yahoo's