Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

Quote:True. But let's keep in mind he missed the first 6 games last year.

He also was not the only guy who caught TD passes from Blake Bortles during the other 10 games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He always looks lost on the field.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:He always looks lost on the field.

Obviously not because he has the best hands of any tight end I have seen wear teal.

Quote:Obviously not because he has the best hands of any tight end I have seen wear teal.

But his feet don't look so good....

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:But his feet don't look so good....

How do you know? We can't see his feet when they are hiding in his shoes and socks.

Quote:Obviously not because he has the best hands of any tight end I have seen wear teal.

His hands are fine, but I'll go with Pete Mitchell as having the best hands for a TE in teal.

'02

Quote:His hands are fine, but I'll go with Pete Mitchell as having the best hands for a TE in teal.

Nah that would be George Wrightster.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:How do you know? We can't see his feet when they are hiding in his shoes and socks.

He posted pictures of his feet.  Not a pretty sight.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:46 million dollars should buy us a highlight reel that consists of more than 4 touchdown catches and be longer than a minute and 6 seconds

Just sayin

I'm thinking he'll get about 550 yds and 6 or 7 TDs this season and folks will still complain. 

Those numbers would be very good for a TE in this offense (loaded at WR and a better run game)

- and remember 9 of 10 players with recent production get grossly overpaid in free agency. 

Trying to reconcile free agent salaries with production is  almost always a losing game. 

Quote:He posted pictures of his feet.  Not a pretty sight.

I don't believe it if you can't show me the pictures.

Quote:He posted pictures of his feet.  Not a pretty sight.

Quote:I don't believe it if you can't show me the pictures.

[Image: ff064f6ea87c48a4c539856f12fc0364.jpg]

Quote:Nah that would be George Wrightster.

Kyle Brady

Quote:Kyle Brady

Probably a tie between Greg Estandia, Isaac Smolko and Rich Angulo.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Probably a tie between Greg Estandia, Isaac Smolko and Rich Angulo.

Colin Cloherty

On the play previously mentioned if you watch Marcedes Lewis was extremely wide open I wish that Bortles would have scanned the field one more time before forcing it to Julius

I think it's interesting that Bortles isn't using him more.

Is this because he doesn't trust him? Or because he's not getting open? Is it because he is being asked to block? Or simply that Bortles has better options in Robinson, Hurns and Lee?

it's hard to pass judgement when he is simply not getting the ball. Yes, he could have pulled in those two throws, but it's not like he is dropping easy ones and he showed towards the end of last season that he can be useful in the end zone.

Not the elite talent we wanted (yet) but far from a disaster.

I really don't care what he has done or hasn't done in the preseason. I saw enough last season to think he will have a solid REGULAR season. We need a TE that can attack the seams, get first downs, maybe score here and there. He showed me that last season, in the 11 games he played. Some of you guys...
No commercial messages in sigs

Allen Robinson had a pretty bad preseason last year... guess that didnt work out.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Allen Robinson had a pretty bad preseason last year... guess that didnt work out.

I know. ARob had a couple ugly drops in last year's preseason.

'02

You guys are freaking out about nothing. Julius isn't going to fight for the ball in pre-season, especially since he's known to be fragile. We haven't seen much from him, but we didn't see anything from the entire offense on Sunday night. They're not going to give GB an edge with film, that would be a stupid mistake - don't show your cards!