Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

Quote:They're not going to give GB an edge with film, that would be a stupid mistake - don't show your cards!

Good point. We wouldn't want the Packers to know that our TE1 can catch!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[Image: ff064f6ea87c48a4c539856f12fc0364.jpg]

What the..................Who the.....................How the.......................Where the......................When the.............................Why the...............................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Good point. We wouldn't want the Packers to know that our TE1 can catch!

Haha.  

(I'm sure he was referring to plays/game-planning for mismatches , but still, very funny) 

Quote:Good point. We wouldn't want the Packers to know that our TE1 can catch!
They know he can, and you know he can. The point is JT is a weapon, and we have designed plays for the guy more than likely. Why would you want to give him action in pre-season? GB would just study our film and game plan accordingly. 

I wouldn't worry about JT, the guy will show up during the season. Stop stressing.

Quote:They know he can, and you know he can. The point is JT is a weapon, and we have designed plays for the guy more than likely. Why would you want to give him action in pre-season? GB would just study our film and game plan accordingly. 

I wouldn't worry about JT, the guy will show up during the season. Stop stressing.

I understand and was just kidding. I'd just like to see a little more fight outta the guy, preseason or not.

I'm not ready to cut him....Just expressing some concern.

I'm not concerned at all about:

Thomas

Poz

Smith

Ramsey

Gipson

Parnell

Linder

Bortles

Robinson

Hurns

Lee

Cann

House

These guys will be ready by week 1.

Quote: 

Nasty man straight nightmare fuel man.... lol

No Fun

Quote:I understand and was just kidding. I'd just like to see a little more fight outta the guy, preseason or not.

I'm not ready to cut him....Just expressing some concern.

Well you should have some concern. Dude looks like he's running in mud every play.

You guys have the audacity, to talk about Julius Thomas when their are guys like Henne,Odrick, Poz, Joeckel who plays like crap! Smh...

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 05:53 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:You guys have the audacity, to talk about Julius Thomas when their are guys like Henne,Odrick, Poz, Joeckel who plays like crap! Smh...
Haha, so damn true. I think Odrick has played alright though, he helped a lot in the run game last year.

Quote:You guys have the audacity, to talk about Julius Thomas when their are guys like Henne,Odrick, Poz, Joeckel who plays like crap! Smh...

I guess you missed last Sunday when MVP legend ham neck henne carried the team to victory.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I guess you missed last Sunday when MVP legend ham neck henne carried the team to victory.

Dont crown him yet ... He has to make it through one more game..

Quote:Dont crown him yet ... He has to make it through one more game..

Maybe not. I'm thinking that was the final game for Blake and Chad, and that Brandon will get the entire final game.

'02