Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12 & Thanksgiving games

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. Hope your having a good day.

Packers making a good start. Still not sold on Love but definitely looking better the last few weeks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice to see JRob back playing. Green Bay has been a good landing spot for ex-Jags.

Pretty good game so far.

The kitchen and grill are going to steal most of my attention today, but looking forward to catching bits of these games!

(11-23-2023, 01:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Nice to see JRob back playing. Green Bay has been a good landing spot for ex-Jags.

Pretty good game so far.

GB not letting them off easy - looks like a good one so far

(11-23-2023, 02:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The kitchen and grill are going to steal most of my attention today, but looking forward to catching bits of these games!

(11-23-2023, 01:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Nice to see JRob back playing. Green Bay has been a good landing spot for ex-Jags.

Pretty good game so far.

Nice! What are you making today?

That's looks a fumble and Packers TD! Didn't see this happening!

(11-23-2023, 02:07 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-23-2023, 02:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The kitchen and grill are going to steal most of my attention today, but looking forward to catching bits of these games!

Nice! What are you making today?

Roasting a turkey breast that I brined over night with lots of fresh rosemary and sage
Making a gravy from the drippings 
Putting some nice filet steaks on the grill in a bit 
GF is handling all the traditional sides 
Cheddar biscuits ready to bake 
Good wine in the chiller

Lions shooting themselves in the foot pretty good here

(11-23-2023, 02:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-23-2023, 02:07 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Nice! What are you making today?

Roasting a turkey breast that I brined over night with lots of fresh rosemary and sage
Making a gravy from the drippings 
Putting some nice filet steaks on the grill in a bit 
GF is handling all the traditional sides 
Cheddar biscuits ready to bake 
Good wine in the chiller

Lions shooting themselves in the foot pretty good here

Oh that sounds so damn good!! Gotta say I'm pretty damn jealous over here right now! 

Yeah that 2nd fumble was bad from Goff. Packers doing a good job punishing the mistakes.

I forgot how bad halftime Thanksgiving acts are

(11-23-2023, 03:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I forgot how bad halftime Thanksgiving acts are

Was working on the gravy - who performed?

(11-23-2023, 03:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-23-2023, 03:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I forgot how bad halftime Thanksgiving acts are

Was working on the gravy - who performed?

Someone called Jack Harlow. Maybe I'm getting old but I've never heard of him.

Although I see Dolly Parton is doing the Cowboys halftime show!!

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2023, 03:52 PM by JagFan81.)

Down 9, 5mins left in the 3rd and on your own 23. I wouldn't be calling a fake punt but that's Dan Campbell. 

Packers got a huge chance here.

And the Packers punish the call. Detroit making so many mistakes today. Just goes to show no matter how good a team you are that if you keep making mistakes you'll get punished.

Not sure Detroit can rescue this one.

Love came to play today, all his passes have been on target and i have watson and sitting on my bench haha. nice to see Lions get their butts kicked and Hutch doing absolutely nothing today.

Packers gave the Lions a punch in the mouth today. Goffs looked rattled since those 2 fumbles. Going 0-5 on 4th downs going to do it too.

Demcowgirls

Singing we are the champions at a cowboys game lol

Dallas has had a ridiculously easy schedule this year. Only played 2 good teams (Niners, Eagles) and are 7-3.

Naww only if Dallas played [BLEEP] teams everyweek they would make the superbowl

As I said long ago, they won’t miss Diggs that much.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lamb is such a good deep threat option

(11-23-2023, 08:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote: As I said long ago, they won’t miss Diggs that much.
Replaced by a guy who just set the NFL record to pick 6s in a season…..

(11-23-2023, 04:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Packers gave the Lions a punch in the mouth today. Goffs looked rattled since those 2 fumbles. Going 0-5 on 4th downs going to do it too.

That was a fun game to watch. GB winning was a great kickoff to the weekend.