Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12 & Thanksgiving games

(11-23-2023, 08:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote: As I said long ago, they won’t miss Diggs that much.

You were right.  I'm sure you knew that their 2nd year corner picked in the 5th round last year was going to be the best corner in league and possibly DPOY.  What a steal he was.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2023, 10:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-23-2023, 08:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote: As I said long ago, they won’t miss Diggs that much.

You were right.  I'm sure you knew that their 2nd year corner picked in the 5th round last year was going to be the best corner in league and possibly DPOY.  What a steal he was.

I know I was right.  I said nothing about any other player doing anything.  I said they wouldn’t miss Diggs that much and I was 100% correct.  Sorry.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Njigba is a really nice wr

I’ll have to admit Jordan Love is surprising me. I thought he would suck. He’s not been a star, but hasn’t been bad this year and has been pretty good the last few games.

(11-24-2023, 09:18 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I’ll have to admit Jordan Love is surprising me.  I thought he would suck.  He’s not been a star, but hasn’t been bad this year and has been pretty good the last few games.

He looked good early and then clearly hit a wall.  He's definitely improved over the last several games.  You can see why they didn't do anything else to address QB after Rodgers left.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 05:01 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(11-24-2023, 03:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3896...ss-cowboys

Makes sense. Let your bookend pass rushers go, and then fire the DC and secondary coach. I'm sure Rivera will do SOO much better until he gets canned at seasons end.

Gonna be a long day for the J-E-T-S.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

So the Jets are on their 3rd QB for the season and don't deserve this Black Friday game.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 05:18 PM by Eric1.)

OOF that pick six by Tua

and of course they miss the XP lolol

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 05:27 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

2 picks for Tua

LOL Dolphins ran the hail mary INT back for a TD LOL 99 yards at the end of the 1st half LOL

Dude. That hailmary for the sixer is wild. Biggest back to back "Hold my Beer" moments I have seen in a minute.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 05:46 PM by RicoTx.)

It's hard to imagine an offense as inept as the Jest this year.  

I'd like to have seen if the great Aaron would have made a difference.  I'm sure some anyway.

(11-24-2023, 05:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dude. That hailmary for the sixer is wild. Biggest back to back "Hold my Beer" moments I have seen in a minute.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Helps me.  I'm starting the Jets D.   Banana

The Dallas halftime show. Really, Dolly? Really?

(11-24-2023, 05:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Dallas halftime show. Really, Dolly? Really?

I'm sure that Dallas cheerleader outfit looked great on her.

https://i.imgur.com/L1WKNmF.jpeg

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 06:18 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-24-2023, 06:01 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/L1WKNmF.jpeg

She is in good shape. Give her them flowers.

Lol, boom your roasted!

Watching the Jets right now. Sheesh they are an awful O. Feel bad for their D as they are a very good unit but the O is the worst in the league.

That's an Achilles pop without a doubt.

this game is......yea

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2023, 06:39 PM by americus 2.0.)

Very tastefully done. She really is a national treasure.

(11-24-2023, 06:34 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: this game is......yea

I feel like it's been on forever. Like, it started as a Monday night game and they're still playing.