Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12 & Thanksgiving games

Should of been game over. They had it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-26-2023, 08:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Should of been game over. They had it.

100%

(11-26-2023, 08:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Should of been game over. They had it.

Wide open and looked over the wrong shoulder.

The bills choked that hard

(11-26-2023, 09:32 PM)Eric1 Wrote: LOL
https://twitter.com/BussinWTB/status/172...3305257010

Is it difficult to understand why Bills fans are so...unbalanced? Or why Philly fans are such [BLEEP] holes?

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 10:43 PM by nejagsfan.)

Funny But Philly fans even little ones are scum

Chargers are so horrible.... I just remembered the offseason tham saying how Herbert and the chargers were so much better than the Jags and now look.... Chargers fans claiming that Herbert was the second or third best quarterback in the league

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 11:34 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

At least tonite, the Ravens look beatable. Granted, they are holding the Bolts to under 140 yds offense so far, but that looks more about the Chargers O than the Ravens D.

Not that I'm complaining, but did Jason Garrett replace Collinsworth? If so, bravo NBC!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Chargers score and make it a 10-13 game.

Holy [BLEEP] Tucker missed the FG

(11-27-2023, 12:10 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Holy [BLEEP] Tucker missed the FG

Further evidence that the end is near.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Of course the Chargers suck

What a disaster case the pats r atm

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 11:21 AM by Mikey.)

(11-24-2023, 09:18 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I’ll have to admit Jordan Love is surprising me.  I thought he would suck.  He’s not been a star, but hasn’t been bad this year and has been pretty good the last few games.

Not sure if it is turning a corner or just simple as not trying to be the second coming of A. A. Ron. I think things are slowing down for him now that he has some games of experience.

I don't know if he's the future there or not, will be interesting to see if this is just a flash or something consistent.

(11-24-2023, 05:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote: It's hard to imagine an offense as inept as the Jest this year.  

I'd like to have seen if the great Aaron would have made a difference.  I'm sure some anyway.

(11-24-2023, 05:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dude. That hailmary for the sixer is wild. Biggest back to back "Hold my Beer" moments I have seen in a minute.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Helps me.  I'm starting the Jets D.   Banana

The thousand-mile stare from Saleh to end the half was something one cannot unsee.

For his sake I hope he gets the heck outta there. That franchise is truly cursed.

(11-26-2023, 10:42 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Funny But Philly fans even little ones are scum

Chargers are so horrible.... I just remembered the offseason tham saying how Herbert and the chargers were so much better than the Jags and now look.... Chargers fans claiming that Herbert was the second or third best quarterback in the league

If Staley is still employed by COB today, LAC fans would be justified in rioting. What a waste of talent on both sides of the ball.

Bears oline sucks damn

Justin Fields looks like an alien inside his helmet.

That is all.

Zzzzzzzz

Turnover fest

Fields is just meh