Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I feel bad for Gus Bradley.

This guy has been placed in an impossible situation. He has incompetent coaching around him. IE. special teams, Offensive line, and defense in general. Players are lost and cant perform simple tasks like reporting eligibility. Fans who don't football just don't understand his message and purpose and prematurely call for his head. His GM obviously can't build a team nor add decent free agent talent to help the process along.

But to top it all off, the NFL has it out for him by scheduling a preseason game 3 at home on SNF against a talented perennial playoff contender. Further proof is that week one game VS the Pack. That's just not right and its irresponsible of the league to place Gus in a situation where he has to deal with all these young inexperienced top 5 talent players and top 100 veterans in a position where they will be thrown in the fire at home in the heat in front of a sold out crowd.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cant concentrate with all that stress and therefore I'm giving him a pass on the first 6 games of the season. Gus is a true leader and I cant wait for him to lead the squad to a 7-9 record and show all the haters and pitch forkers whats up. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lolol

Quote:This guy has been placed in an impossible situation. He has incompetent coaching around him. IE. special teams, Offensive line, and defense in general. Players are lost and cant perform simple tasks like reporting eligibility. Fans who don't football just don't understand his message and purpose and prematurely call for his head. His GM obviously can't build a team nor add decent free agent talent to help the process along.

But to top it all off, the NFL has it out for him by scheduling a preseason game 3 at home on SNF against a talented perennial playoff contender. Further proof is that week one game VS the Pack. That's just not right and its irresponsible of the league to place Gus in a situation where he has to deal with all these young inexperienced top 5 talent players and top 100 veterans in a position where they will be thrown in the fire at home in the heat in front of a sold out crowd.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cant concentrate with all that stress and therefore I'm giving him a pass on the first 6 games of the season. Gus is a true leader and I cant wait for him to lead the squad to a 7-9 record and show all the haters and pitch forkers whats up. 
Except,of course, you wont be there

Blakes Life Matters

And to top it all off, dominoes ran out of pepperoni so he couldn't throw the Jay-gwires the epic locker room pizza party it deserved.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Except,of course, you wont be there

Oh, you know me?

Quote:And to top it all off, dominoes ran out of pepperoni so he couldn't throw the Jay-gwires the epic locker room pizza party it deserved.

See, here you go making jokes. Gus gets crapped on for things that are not his fault. 

Quote:See, here you go making jokes. Gus gets crapped on for things that are not his fault.

Hey I wasn't bashing Gus for that. He switched from ice cream socials to pizza parties in just one offseason so we need to give him time to adjust.

Quote:And to top it all off, dominoes ran out of pepperoni so he couldn't throw the Jay-gwires the epic locker room pizza party it deserved.

It's Papa John's not Dominos. Get it right!

[Image: CrCsXDAWIAADVpH.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

The team hasn't earned Papa Johns yet. In fact they are closer to being demoted to lil caesars.

I agree. The NFL screwed Gus over by giving him a 16 game schedule against NFL teams.

Quote:Hey I wasn't bashing Gus for that. He switched from ice cream socials to pizza parties in just one offseason so we need to give him time to adjust.
Adversity?

Gluten free.  Maybe that's been the issue - players getting too much gluten in their diet.  That seems to be the biggest health threat of the last few years.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

This is a sarcastic post, right?

Quote:This is a sarcastic post, right?

Absolutely not! Gus doesn't have any help. This whole organization is giving him a raw deal. Not to mention his owner has thrown him under the bus by going to the media and putting Gus on the hot seat with unrealistic expectations.

It really is not fair that the owner put that huge screen up, added a pool, and has all that pyro going off. How the heck can Gus concentrate out there? Got to give him a pass for that. 

Quote:Absolutely not! Gus doesn't have any help. This whole organization is giving him a raw deal. Not to mention his owner has thrown him under the bus by going to the media and putting Gus on the hot seat with unrealistic expectations.
Who are you and what did you do with the real ThunderCat?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Who are you and what did you do with the real ThunderCat?

Dude when you've had years to evaluate the person and coach that he is, it's easy to look past the 12-36 record and recognize all the short comings of the staff and players around him. He's severely mis understood.

Quote:This guy has been placed in an impossible situation. He has incompetent coaching around him. IE. special teams, Offensive line, and defense in general. Players are lost and cant perform simple tasks like reporting eligibility. Fans who don't football just don't understand his message and purpose and prematurely call for his head. His GM obviously can't build a team nor add decent free agent talent to help the process along.

This is why we extended the 3 year plan to 4 years 5 years 6 years 7 years.

LOL

Quote:Dude when you've had years to evaluate the person and coach that he is, it's easy to look past the 12-36 record and recognize all the short comings of the staff and players around him. He's severely mis understood.

Sounds like you've been using some analytics

[Image: data-analytics.jpg]