Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I feel bad for Gus Bradley.

I feel bad for all the posters in here who feel like they could do a better job of coaching the Jaguars, but will never get the chance because they didn't get into coaching as a profession.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bra Gus is a bad coach period

Quote:I feel bad for all the posters in here who feel like they could do a better job of coaching the Jaguars, but will never get the chance because they didn't get into coaching as a profession.

Just stop...you are embarrassing yourself.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I feel bad for all the posters in here who feel like they could do a better job of coaching the Jaguars, but will never get the chance because they didn't get into coaching as a profession.

A strawman argument. I couldn't captain a supertanker, but I can still make a valid criticism of the captain of the Exxon Valdez.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Just stop...you are embarrassing yourself.

Quote:A strawman argument. I couldn't captain a supertanker, but I can still make a valid criticism of the captain of the Exxon Valdez.

That was NOT sarcasm, I do feel bad for them because I believe they could do no worse then what we have seen so far, but unfortunately they will never get that chance.

I mean, how could they do any worse?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:That was NOT sarcasm, I do feel bad for them because I believe they could do no worse then what we have seen so far, but unfortunately they will never get that chance.

I mean, how could they do any worse?

What are you talking about sir? I see nothing but concerned Gus supporters acknowledging the unfortunate circumstances that unfairly and injustly implicate a hard working coach as something less. Gus deserves better yet this board continuously bashes our coach and leader Gus. It's sad.

Quote:What are you talking about sir? I see nothing but concerned Gus supporters acknowledging the unfortunate circumstances that unfairly and injustly implicate a hard working coach as something less. Gus deserves better yet this board continuously bashes our coach and leader Gus. It's sad.

You're pretty good at this trolling thing.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:What are you talking about sir? I see nothing but concerned Gus supporters acknowledging the unfortunate circumstances that unfairly and injustly implicate a hard working coach as something less. Gus deserves better yet this board continuously bashes our coach and leader Gus. It's sad.
Absolutely. Has anyone mentioned the fact that poor Gus has to travel across the pond for a HOME game? That is absurd. You got to give him a pass for that game. All the games before that too since poor Gus has to book all the plane tickets and hotel rooms. This guy basically gets 7 "home" games. It is obvious the league is out for Gus. Poor Gus. 

Quote:You're pretty good at this trolling thing.

Never! I truly feel bad for that man. He's trying so hard but gets all the blame for everyone else's poor performance.

This is gold. Pure. Gold.

I feel bad for some of your parents/girlfriends/children... geez lol

Quote:A strawman argument. I couldn't captain a supertanker, but I can still make a valid criticism of the captain of the Exxon Valdez.

Valid criticism is easy after the fact. The point is what would one do different? Not I wouldn't have done that, but rather what would they do.

I'm not happy with the results one bit, but Bradley has a least done something NFL wise. Most here haven't played a down of football. But then again, Madden is like being the real John.

Ive said it in another thread, Coughlin was run out of town. I was on the get rid of the dictator bandwagon.

We know the rest of the story.

Let's let the season play out.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 04:20 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:Never! I truly feel bad for that man. He's trying so hard but gets all the blame for everyone else's poor performance.
Absolutely. No one can argue this. We all know your reputation as one of the most gifted ex coaches, and very informative,unbiased contributor to the Jag MB. Although you've said you don't attend games, it still makes you one of the organizations greatest asset.

Your support of Gus is unprecedented, and I'm sure he's reading your analysis of games and goes from there. Many don't share your optimism, but don't let that deter further positive postings here.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Absolutely. No one can argue this. We all know your reputation as one of the most gifted ex coaches, and very informative,unbiased contributor to the Jag MB. Although you've said you don't attend games, it still makes you one of the organizations greatest asset.

Your support of Gus is unprecedented, and I'm sure he's reading your analysis of games and goes from there. Many don't share your optimism, but don't let that deter further positive postings here.

Whoa where is this hostility coming from you kind gentle sir? I've never compared my coaching greatness with Gus. I would never want to shed a condescending bragadocio light over Gus. What he's attempting here is unprecedented and could not compare to my many personal and professional accomolishments. It simply would not be fair to Gus. As for attending games I don't need to defend my self. I've been a sth for years and flown to games. I won't need to elaborate.

Now as for Gus I'm almost cringing with uneasy anticipation for what lies ahead tonight. I can already hear the pitch forkers killing Gus for some 4th stringers unfortunate demise tonight. Go Jags! GO GUS!!

Quote:Whoa where is this hostility coming from you kind gentle sir? I've never compared my coaching greatness with Gus. I would never want to shed a condescending bragadocio light over Gus. What he's attempting here is unprecedented and could not compare to my many personal and professional accomolishments. It simply would not be fair to Gus. As for attending games I don't need to defend my self. I've been a sth for years and flown to games. I won't need to elaborate.

Now as for Gus I'm almost cringing with uneasy anticipation for what lies ahead tonight. I can already hear the pitch forkers killing Gus for some 4th stringers unfortunate demise tonight. Go Jags! GO GUS!!

You guys are good..