Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I feel bad for Gus Bradley.

and another one.....

and another one........

and another one.........

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The first sign of a good HC is to pick good coaching staff. Some organizations, GM/owner takes up responsibility, it is not the case here. It is all on him.

Quote:The first sign of a good HC is to pick good coaching staff. Some organizations, GM/owner takes up responsibility, it is not the case here. It is all on him.

[Image: great_outdoors_whoosh.png]

Quote:[Image: great_outdoors_whoosh.png]

Nothing to Whoosh about. I genuinely feel horrible for Gus.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 06:25 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:And to top it all off, dominoes ran out of pepperoni so he couldn't throw the Jay-gwires the epic locker room pizza party it deserved.
[Image: 41m6ywoK9xL.jpg]

Don't worry, the backup freezers saved the day!

Bwhahaha. Thread of the year!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

This is a production based job. Let me ask you, as a coach would you rather take over a 31st ranked franchise that is awful? Or follow in the footsteps of a Belicheck in New England? 

I would rather take over a 31st ranked team. 

The one problem is Gus bradley is a DEFENSIVE football coach and after YEAR #3, still has the #31 scoring defense. Look at what Mike Zimmer did to that Minnesota defense (17 ppg allowed). 

Gus Bradley hasn't produced. Period. I don't feel bad for someone not producing. 

Quote:Nothing to Whoosh about. I genuinely feel horrible for Gus.

LOL .... the dude that brought his North Dakota State buddy Babich in to be DC ..... and then now promoted his North Dakota State buddy Wash to be DC .

I just feel bad that we can't find more ND State coaches to play a role in this teams future success.

Quote:LOL .... the dude that brought his North Dakota State buddy Babich in to be DC ..... and then now promoted his North Dakota State buddy Wash to be DC .

I just feel bad that we can't find more ND State coaches to play a role in this teams future success.

A lot of coaches hire there bros. Gus is no different. Gus is here to oversee all coaches and development of player and coaches. He's doing a wonderful job considering the level of talent he has to work with. Which aint much to be honest.

Trolllll..

Plus, against his wishes he was forced to change his pronunciation of the word 'Jaguar' from Jag-wire to Jag-wahr.

Quote:Plus, against his wishes he was forced to change his pronunciation of the word 'Jaguar' from Jag-wire to Jag-wahr.

Jayg-Wire

Quote:Jayg-Wire

This whole time I was mispronouncing my teams name, til Gus showed the way.

I never knew it was pronounced "opportoony" until Gus became coach. Also, I now finally believe in victory.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 09:54 AM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:I never knew it was pronounced "opportoony" until Gus became coach. Also, I now finally believe in victory.

This is the legend of Gus. His measure of success is not to be understood by a win / loss record. A man who's real name is Paul but is recognized by the unknown, incredibly accurate nickname "Gus" is wiser than most.

Quote:This is the legend of Gus. His measure of success is not to be understood by a win / loss record. A man who's real name is Paul but is recognized by the unknown, incredibly accurate nickname "Gus" is wiser than most.

Paul Casey Bradley ---- but you can call me Gus.

OMG ..... I never knew that !!!

Quote:This whole time I was mispronouncing my teams name, til Gus showed the way.

Quote:I never knew it was pronounced "opportoony" until Gus became coach. Also, I now finally believe in victory.

LOL.  You two are killing me.

Quote:Absolutely not! Gus doesn't have any help. This whole organization is giving him a raw deal. Not to mention his owner has thrown him under the bus by going to the media and putting Gus on the hot seat with unrealistic expectations.
never feel sorry for a man who gets paid millions to coach a kids game.

Quote:never feel sorry for a man who gets paid millions to coach a kids game.

Exactly.. He gets paid to do a job hes not successfully doing..

Quote:never feel sorry for a man who gets paid millions to coach a kids game.

Kids game? Not football the neuro rocket surgery of all disciplines! So hard the ones that play it can't even understand its complexity.

It's only easy for us superfluously informed spectators, and masterclass personnel evaluators like Seattle's own capologist/player director guru. Time for tennis. Tata
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.