Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Vs Bengals talk. Monday Night Football

(11-26-2023, 08:19 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Lol!! I know what you mean. I'm 39 but some of the 18 year olds I work with look at me like I'm a caveman at times. When I tell them the Internet wasn't a thing when I was a kid!

The other day I asked one to sort something as it was empty and I said 'it's bare'. He replied oh cool. Apparently he thought I meant bear which apparently means full and big

Haha yes we are the same age, I also employee
 Lots of 18-20 year old tire techs and they are so funny when I use new words my teens taught me. I told one who came to work out of uniform on Friday his drip was unauthorized lmao I was so proud

Lol!!!! That's brilliant. They must think your the coolest boss. I love how shocked they seem when you say something like that. Like he speaks our language!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-26-2023, 07:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:39 PM)EricC85 Wrote: The bank is gonna be rocking or as my kids would put it, it gonna be fire! Or is it lit? I dunno working on their lingo but I'm soooo looking forward to this game.

I think we win big!

Wait, people don't say hip anymore?!?!

It's gon be LIT
No Fun

(11-26-2023, 07:39 PM)EricC85 Wrote: The bank is gonna be rocking or as my kids would put it, it gonna be fire! Or is it lit? I dunno working on their lingo but I'm soooo looking forward to this game.

I think we win big!

Same here Smile

It’ll be mid until Monday. Then it’ll be straight GAS. Whatchumean broooooo. You doin too much. Cap!

(11-26-2023, 09:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

I think we win big!

Same here Smile

It’ll be mid until Monday. Then it’ll be straight GAS. Whatchumean broooooo. You doin too much. Cap!

Oh the force is strong with you. You have max riz!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We gun hav a Lituation come Monday night ya'll.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-26-2023, 07:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I got two teens and two preteens I literally have to Google their conversations to translate to English from time to time.

Lol!! I know what you mean. I'm 39 but some of the 18 year olds I work with look at me like I'm a caveman at times. When I tell them the Internet wasn't a thing when I was a kid!

The other day I asked one to sort something as it was empty and I said 'it's bare'. He replied oh cool. Apparently he thought I meant bear which apparently means full and big!!
Hey nyc4jags and flsprtsgod....is this off topic? Just wondering

(11-26-2023, 07:37 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Trap game. They need to prepare for this game like the division is on the line again this week.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Dude, the way Lawrence was on the sideline and on the field today, I don't think he's gonna allow this team to get trapped.

He's got the dawg in him.  He comes off as mild mannered, but you can tell he's as intense as any QB ever.  The look he had on his face the entire drive after that Bogus INT....  

We have a special leader, whether the national media knows it or not.  Lawrence is more than just a Franchise QB.  He's a leader of men the likes we haven't seen since the Brady/Manning era.

He was mad about the interception which by the way wasn’t his fault because of the refs missing the obvious call.

(11-26-2023, 10:17 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:37 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Dude, the way Lawrence was on the sideline and on the field today, I don't think he's gonna allow this team to get trapped.

He's got the dawg in him.  He comes off as mild mannered, but you can tell he's as intense as any QB ever.  The look he had on his face the entire drive after that Bogus INT....  

We have a special leader, whether the national media knows it or not.  Lawrence is more than just a Franchise QB.  He's a leader of men the likes we haven't seen since the Brady/Manning era.

He was mad about the interception which by the way wasn’t his fault because of the refs missing the obvious call.

Still....

(11-26-2023, 10:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Lol!! I know what you mean. I'm 39 but some of the 18 year olds I work with look at me like I'm a caveman at times. When I tell them the Internet wasn't a thing when I was a kid!

The other day I asked one to sort something as it was empty and I said 'it's bare'. He replied oh cool. Apparently he thought I meant bear which apparently means full and big!!
Hey nyc4jags and flsprtsgod....is this off topic? Just wondering

No, it's fine. We're talking about how people are describing the game next week in a thread about the game next week. So quit trying to stir up problems with other posters. We won a good game today, quit bringing down the mood.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-26-2023, 10:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 10:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Hey nyc4jags and flsprtsgod....is this off topic? Just wondering

No, it's fine. We're talking about how people are describing the game next week in a thread about the game next week. So quit trying to stir up problems with other posters. We won a good game today, quit bringing down the mood.

I'm not...but I was responding to someone who couldn't see the last drive.... which could be off topic in your eyes...or is it the response I made that is off topic....you guys made it a big deal by threatening to hit me for harassment for responding.....lol that's clown world....the funny thing in most message board moderators moderate and they don't sit there all day making their own comments...then deciding what others can say or can't say.... Have you ever heard of a dictatorship or fascism... Moderate and do your job or be a poster It's one or the other You don't get to post insult people and be a moderator at the same time

(11-26-2023, 07:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Ideally? We're up 28 - 0 going into half time and we see the back up's playing in the second half.

That would be ideal   Cool

(11-26-2023, 10:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 10:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Hey nyc4jags and flsprtsgod....is this off topic? Just wondering

And I'll probably get flagged or put on the warning or censored because I spoke my mind which is literally you guys abusing being a poster/moderator

I’ll be there.  I’ve got some vacation to burn before the end of the year so I’m making the trek down from SC. Go Jags!

(11-26-2023, 09:10 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 09:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Same here Smile

Oh the force is strong with you. You have max riz!

Good one lol
You got bars, low key

(11-26-2023, 10:28 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 10:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No, it's fine. We're talking about how people are describing the game next week in a thread about the game next week. So quit trying to stir up problems with other posters. We won a good game today, quit bringing down the mood.
And I'll probably get flagged or put on the warning or censored because I spoke my mind which is literally you guys abusing being a poster/moderator

Post your mind when your thoughts are on topic and there will be no issue. Keep whining about the mods and you'll just be off topic again, with the commiserate warnings.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 11:45 PM by Jag88.)

Finally back on Monday night. It will be fun to enjoy football all weekend including the college championships Saturday and the Sunday ticket on Sunday. Finally, the jags game on Monday night!

It's a Home Game, so I'm nervous

(11-26-2023, 08:24 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 08:19 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Haha yes we are the same age, I also employee
 Lots of 18-20 year old tire techs and they are so funny when I use new words my teens taught me. I told one who came to work out of uniform on Friday his drip was unauthorized lmao I was so proud

Lol!!!! That's brilliant. They must think your the coolest boss. I love how shocked they seem when you say something like that. Like he speaks our language!!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png]

I'm taking Tuesday off next week, figure won't make it back to palatka until some time after 1am ain't no way I'm back in orange park to open up shop by 6am
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 06:38 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-26-2023, 07:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Ideally? We're up 28 - 0 going into half time and we see the back up's playing in the second half.

I seem to remember a game we were involved in where one team was up by 27 and still lost the game, so in the very unlikely event we are up by 28 points, we won't be playing the backups until the game is mathematically out of reach.