Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South 2023

tell me then how do we break the curse that was put on the jags? its not a matter of doom ,and gloom ,its a matter of the team has been cursed.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2023, 08:44 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 07:27 AM)Jag88 Wrote: What the jags did last season was incredibly amazing and nearly impossible. I’m not too worried about the titans although they get credit for not giving up and tanking. The jags will be fine.

Hopefully, I’m more worried about the Texans and colts. lol

unforttantly  thats gonna happen this season because of the curse. Jags won't win another game.   since @bradonperonas'  wheel landed on jags  that days of bengals game jags are winless. 0-2 plus players have been getting injuryed. 

to make things worse now,i'll have to go  watch the tittians game live with friends who are tittians fans.  the pastor that founded the church we go to got us tickets to that game for Christmas.  unforttantly by that time we will be on a 5 game loseing streak. the stupied curse.

if we win any game between today and the tacks game you're not allowed to mention that peronas guy or curses ever again. If we lose em all up till then, I won't call you out for baloney curse takes ever again.

Ever.

deal?

(12-15-2023, 09:28 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: tell me then how do we break the curse that was put on the jags? its not a matter of doom ,and gloom ,its a matter of the team has been cursed.

If you believe in curses, there are bigger problems.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-15-2023, 10:54 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 09:28 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: tell me then how do we break the curse that was put on the jags? its not a matter of doom ,and gloom ,its a matter of the team has been cursed.

If you believe in curses, there are bigger problems.

I curse all the time. You'd think by now I'd be able to hit the nail and not my thumb. Stupid hammers.

(12-15-2023, 11:32 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 10:54 AM)RicoTx Wrote: If you believe in curses, there are bigger problems.

I curse all the time. You'd think by now I'd be able to hit the nail and not my thumb. Stupid hammers.

I can write in cursive. Does that count?

(12-15-2023, 11:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 11:32 AM)Mikey Wrote: I curse all the time. You'd think by now I'd be able to hit the nail and not my thumb. Stupid hammers.

No. Too cursory.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-14-2023, 09:06 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Tacks are eliminated from the playoffs i believe

10 posts in and you've already trained yourself to use the term "tacks" to refer to our hated rival.  I'd compliment you on that (even though it's highly suspicious) except that you capitalized it and it should never be capitalized even when it begins a sentence.  So, tsk tsk.

(12-15-2023, 09:59 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 08:44 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: unforttantly  thats gonna happen this season because of the curse. Jags won't win another game.   since @bradonperonas'  wheel landed on jags  that days of bengals game jags are winless. 0-2 plus players have been getting injuryed. 

to make things worse now,i'll have to go  watch the tittians game live with friends who are tittians fans.  the pastor that founded the church we go to got us tickets to that game for Christmas.  unforttantly by that time we will be on a 5 game loseing streak. the stupied curse.

if we win any game between today and the tacks game you're not allowed to mention that peronas guy or curses ever again. If we lose em all up till then, I won't call you out for baloney curse takes ever again.

Ever.

deal?

deal ,and one other thing though.     

I broke the curse today when i kissed a goat who likes to headboat  people.  if jags end up beating ravans you can thank me for breaking the curse.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 03:28 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-15-2023, 03:09 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 09:59 AM)Mikey Wrote: if we win any game between today and the tacks game you're not allowed to mention that peronas guy or curses ever again. If we lose em all up till then, I won't call you out for baloney curse takes ever again.

Ever.

deal?

I broke the curse today when i kissed a goat who likes to headboat  people.  if jags end up beating ravans you can thank me for breaking the curse.

Thank you so much for selling your soul for the sake of our Jaguars. It really means a lot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxrzUe_TDM

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 03:40 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(12-15-2023, 09:59 AM)Mikey Wrote: if we win any game between today and the tacks game you're not allowed to mention that peronas guy or curses ever again. If we lose em all up till then, I won't call you out for baloney curse takes ever again.

Ever.

deal?

Is that the football equivalent of performing a 'slump buster' in baseball?

Here's an informative link for the uninitiated out there...

https://www.baseball-almanac.com/diction...ump+buster
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-15-2023, 03:23 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

Thank you so much for selling your soul for the sake of our Jaguars. It really means a lot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxrzUe_TDM

no there wasn't isn't saleing of the sould. i kissed a liveing four legged  goat in the petting area i work were i voltunteer at.

(12-15-2023, 12:06 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(12-14-2023, 09:06 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Tacks are eliminated from the playoffs i believe

10 posts in and you've already trained yourself to use the term "tacks" to refer to our hated rival.  I'd compliment you on that (even though it's highly suspicious) except that you capitalized it and it should never be capitalized even when it begins a sentence.  So, tsk tsk.

Tacks is used on FB AFC South trashtalk group.

Not sure where you got that stupid idea but k.

I just seen a report that stroud is going to be out this game. It’s going to be mills at qb. The Texans are super banged up in the wrong places.

We are Steelers and tacks (holding my nose in disgust) fans this weekend.

The way things are going today (Browns and Texans winning), the Jaguars need a win tonight. The games at Tampa and Tennessee will not be easy and the hated Titans would love nothing more than to kill our playoff hopes. Colts remaining schedule is very favorable, although the finale in Houston will be a tough game. Cleveland and the Bengals are in good positions to receive a wildcard spot with the Browns definitely in the best spot. If the Jags win tonight and can somehow win two of the final 3 games, they will likely win the division and get a home playoff game. If they lose, it wouldn't shock me to see them lose two of the final three. The team is just not playing well and it will take more than new golf carts for the offensive line to contend with the Ravens stingy defense ( unless our linemen are allowed to line up in their carts and steamroll the opposition). As unpredictable as our team is, however, it's certainly possible for them to play their best game at home and shock the Ravens (even without the carts).

The afc in general has a lot of teams hanging around at about the same record. Definitely would be very helpful to get some separation with Wynn tonight.

(12-15-2023, 11:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 11:32 AM)Mikey Wrote: I curse all the time. You'd think by now I'd be able to hit the nail and not my thumb. Stupid hammers.

I tried that in grade school and had to stay after and clean chalkboards. 2/10, do not recommend.

Well this thread got a lot more interesting with the jags, colts, and texans all tied up.

(12-15-2023, 09:59 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 08:44 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: unforttantly  thats gonna happen this season because of the curse. Jags won't win another game.   since @bradonperonas'  wheel landed on jags  that days of bengals game jags are winless. 0-2 plus players have been getting injuryed. 

Ever.

deal?

Ever.

No more mentions of curses, snowy. It is the forbidden word, akin to "sprinkles" when Gus was on the sidelines.

If we lose, it's because we weren't good enough to win. If you eat a goat, it ain't gonna magically heal Agnew's leg or turn Matt Barkley into Joe Montana.

Rooting for the clots tonight just because of minshew
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]