Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 13

Good looking match up. Dallas and Seattle. Also digging the Seattle throwbacks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol @dallas

Prescott has the funniest cadence in the league

Good job Metcalf!!

Gets held and still burns him

Okay Seahawks, imma need you to beat the cowgirls. Come on now.

Good job Hawks. Keep going.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2023, 10:51 PM by americus 2.0.)

That's bs

Geez seriously?

WTH

WTH

Finally

Dallas look like imposters. It was mentioned on the broadcast they don’t have a win against a team with a winning record. The 6-5 Seahawks look like the better team in the 1st half.

I’ll add Dak’s “Yeah. Here we go.” cadence is beginning to grate on the nerves.

Keep it up Seattle

That TD before half and another beginning of 2nd half combo is gonna wind up winning Seattle the game.

Keep cooking geno

Whata flag fest

I can only assume Cleet has a holiday booked in January and is desperately trying to avoid getting picked for playoff games.

2 terrible performances in a row

Ca caw ca caw

Had to shut the game off to get to bed. Checked the score and think I should've just stayed up. What a battle. I agree with what someone else said about Dallas having imposter syndrome. And 6-5 is a winning record so statistically speaking Dallas should lose.

Come on seags
Come back drive to win the game incomming

Wow

Damn u cow defence

Seahawks had this game.

https://twitter.com/PHLDawgs/status/1729...jZVfg&s=19

Jordan Davis with the pipes of an Angel.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."