Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 13

Nyuk, nyuk. Suck it, Patriots.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3902...tes-remark

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-01-2023, 12:23 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://twitter.com/PHLDawgs/status/1729...jZVfg&s=19

Jordan Davis with the pipes of an Angel.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I love their collaboration. I watched a video around this time last year of them recording songs Christmas songs. Those dudes can really sing!

I've just got a feeling that the Niners are going to squash the Eagles.  I hope not because Hurts is my FF QB.  But just getting those vibes as Philly has just been squeaking by the last couple of weeks.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-02-2023, 10:10 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I've just got a feeling that the Niners are going to squash the Eagles.  I hope not because Hurts is my FF QB.  But just getting those vibes as Philly has just been squeaking by the last couple of weeks.

It's going to be a vicious game.

This should be a good game with the eagles only having 1 loss and the 49rs are right there in the top of the nfc.

Wow. Colts are so soft! Getting bullied by the Tacks in the early going.

Tinhorns looking good. I love the AFCS! I mean I hate them when we play them. But I love how they play tough against the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

OMG Wilson is horrible he had his wide receiver out with 3 yards separation couldn't get it down field so the wide receiver has to slow down and wait on the ball leaving the corner time to catch up and break up the play.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Tyreek Hill...4 rec, 152 yards, 2 TDs...at halftime !

Will Anderson dominating the Broncos

Miami are going to be a problem in January. I know they've struggled against the good teams they've faced but that O is explosive and Hill is so damn quick. 

The Chiefs have the experience but I don't trust those WR's to have 3 big games in a row in the playoffs and I've seen Lamar crumble once the playoffs start. Baltimore are playing very well but not sure how legit they are.

AFC feels quite open at the moment. If we can get our O clicking and putting up points we have a real shot of surprising people.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 04:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-03-2023, 04:09 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Miami are going to be a problem in January. I know they've struggled against the good teams they've faced but that O is explosive and Hill is so damn quick. 

The Chiefs have the experience but I don't trust those WR's to have 3 big games in a row in the playoffs and I've seen Lamar crumble once the playoffs start. Baltimore are playing very well but not sure how legit they are.

AFC feels quite open at the moment. If we can get our O clicking and putting up points we have a real shot of surprising people.
The way to beat Miami is pressure Tua.  Its been like that since he was in Alabama.  Some QBs can handle pressure more than others and he is one of the worst at it.

What a play by Denver

(12-03-2023, 04:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 04:09 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Miami are going to be a problem in January. I know they've struggled against the good teams they've faced but that O is explosive and Hill is so damn quick. 

The way to beat Miami is pressure Tua.  Its been like that since he was in Alabama.  Some QBs can handle pressure more than others and he is one of the worst at it.

What a play by Denver

Your exactly right. They don't have the best Oline and I think they thought having Waddle and Hill would make teams just rush 4. Tua rushes when he gets pressured and eventually makes bad throws and bad mistakes.

They've destroyed some bad teams this year but have not looked that team against better opposition.

Trey McBride is turning into the TE i thought he was coming out. I was very high on him last year

Will Levis is a really bad QB.

I hope he’s the tacks QB for years to come.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Tinhorn fans feeling the pain of us Jags with every call going against them.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The T*tans are just so bad. 2 blocked punts in a row and now the punters injured. Wonder if Vrabel is on a hot seat.

And I love it.

Stingley is turning into the corner that everyone thought he would be coming out of High School

I don’t know why the Saints have been starting Carr when they have Winston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Games today r weird

Lions n Saints is a fun watch

That Miami/Washington game was harsh. I muted it at halftime and baked some muffins and cleaned up the kitchen. It worked out though because now I can chill and watch the SF/Philly game without interruption.