Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 13

(12-03-2023, 06:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: We need a Lane Johnson
He may never be as good as Lane but I think Anton is going to be very good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 07:18 PM by JagFan81.)

Wooooooow!

We need a big meathead on the sideline who can get guys ejected.

This game is about to go off!

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 07:25 PM by americus 2.0.)

Things are getting chippy

It's like watching a hockey game.

Niners winning the SB this year 

As long as they stay healthy

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 07:32 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Have been saying 49ers are the best team in the league when healthy. Said it when they got McCaffrey

(12-03-2023, 07:31 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Niners winning the SB this year 

I said this the day they traded for McCaffrey

(12-03-2023, 07:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Have been saying 49ers are the best team in the league when healthy.  Said it when they got McCaffrey

(12-03-2023, 07:31 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Niners winning the SB this year 

I said this the day they traded for McCaffrey

I thought they would do it last year but got so unlucky in that Championship game. Thought this year they'd have that fire and they've beaten all their challengers in the NFC already this year.

They need to keep their main guys healthy but they look a step above the rest at the moment. Too many weapons, too many ways to beat you.

Raise your hand if you knew the Merry Otter was the backup in Philly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This one could get ugly.

(12-03-2023, 05:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My prediction is the Eagles beat the Niners.

My account was hacked. 

At least we know the two teams that will play in the SB this season.

So glad we don't face the 49ers in the playoffs. They are going to march right to the owl if they stay healthy.

(12-03-2023, 07:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Raise your hand if you knew the Merry Otter was the backup in Philly.
I thought he was still in Atlanta.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

SF is on their own tier man, they are insanely good when healthy. Makes our loss not look as bad seeing them absolutely maul Philly.

LOL chargers game

Pats suck

(12-03-2023, 08:02 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: SF is on their own tier man, they are insanely good when healthy. Makes our loss not look as bad seeing them absolutely maul Philly.

I thought the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

(12-03-2023, 08:02 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: SF is on their own tier man, they are insanely good when healthy. Makes our loss not look as bad seeing them absolutely maul Philly.

McCaffrey didn't get a TD against us!

That's something I guess

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 08:06 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Flacco making the Browns somewhat good/threatening again.

Wonder who Tepper will fire after today’s game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

(12-03-2023, 08:06 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Flacco making the Browns somewhat good/threatening again.

Haven't watched any of the game but just saw his stat line. Not bad for first game for a new team.

But I've seen plenty of QBs have a good 1st week then fall off badly. Let's hope that's the case next week.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 08:14 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-03-2023, 05:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My prediction is the Eagles beat the Niners.

This isn't aging well lol

(12-03-2023, 07:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

My account was hacked. 

At least we know the two teams that will play in the SB this season.
Lmao

(12-03-2023, 07:59 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: So glad we don't face the 49ers in the playoffs. They are going to march right to the owl if they stay healthy.

Yeah a lot of teams do that look at Minnesota last year getting to the playoffs...down to one game anything can happen

(12-03-2023, 08:06 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Flacco making the Browns somewhat good/threatening again.

Still not worried Cleveland defense not looking so good the past few games we shouldn't have an issue against them.... Remember they're playing the 5-6 team... But then again any given Sunday not saying anything not looking past them every game is difficult

So simple, perfect execution. Everyone getting to their block and winning their battle.