Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 13

SF boat racing the Eagles.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder how many Niner fans will get knots on their head after the game in the parking lot.

When SF lost 3 games they were without multiple All Pros and a few of the best players in the game. They played us and got them back and thought it was going to be the same team lol

Come in packers

Put the swifties in place

Let's go GB

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 08:55 PM by copycat. Edited 1 time in total.)

That loss against the ‘niners doesn’t look so bad now. I’m calling my shot now. Which ever AFC team they face in the SB will beat them.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

No game for me. DirectV isn't carrying it because of a price disagreement with Tegna, which owns the station.

This sucks.

Packers doing not to shabby

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 10:02 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

KC gonna lose tonight.

I Love to see it

(12-02-2023, 10:10 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I've just got a feeling that the Niners are going to squash the Eagles.  I hope not because Hurts is my FF QB.  But just getting those vibes as Philly has just been squeaking by the last couple of weeks.

Yep.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Kyler Murray's sense of style makes it appear he should be in the concussion protocol. 

https://x.com/richeisen/status/1731349098304041063?s=20

J Rob sighting

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 11:48 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-03-2023, 05:40 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: They won (colts) but doesn't that kinda help us because we swept the colts and now puts Texans in the hunt instead of a wild card spot?

(12-03-2023, 05:37 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Uncle Rico comes thru!  lol

I can’t not root against the stinking Tacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't that be root for? Not against lol

Its a double negative. Which means he can root against the stinkin tacks. lol

Tho a tacks victory would have put the colts farther back in our rearview.  Still, im glad the tacks lost. Hope that colts win doesnt affect us long term tho.

Come on Pack, send us to 2nd in AFC tonite.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 11:45 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

(12-03-2023, 02:55 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Wow. Colts are so soft!  Getting bullied by the Tacks in the early going.

Tinhorns looking good. I love the AFCS!  I mean I hate them when we play them. But I love how they play tough against the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we gonna start collectively chanting "A-F-C-S" at games against non-AFCS opponents?

All kidding aside, I would love a Steelers/Ravens type rivalry to develop over the next few years between us and another AFCS team which will probably be Houston, but who knows?

Are y'all ready to be the 1 seed?

Really Mahomes? LOL

And mahomes is picked off with just over 5min remaining

Packers up by 5...if they can get a td here it may well be lights out

A field goal puts em up by 8....which may be enough but with mahomes u never know

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 12:03 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 2 times in total.)

If they lose and we win tomorrow, we're the 1 seed and in control of our destiny to continue holding the 1 seed. I don't think there are many, if any, scenarios where the Dolphins end the season with the same record as us but beat us in tie breakers for the 1 seed. Jags/Ravens in a couple of weeks will be Yuuuuge as if it isn't already.

Are you kidding me?!?

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 12:19 AM by StrayaJag.)

Absolute stupid penalty

LOOOOL karma ???