Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ACC Championship Game

Looks like they brought the whole Tribe, baby!!

https://twitter.com/FSU_Barstool/status/...WVLWQ&s=19

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A real rouser so far.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Defensive slugfest!!

I'd love to see Fiske on The Jags..

These two late championship games are setting college offensive football back about 50 years. And thats not a good thing, at least for the viewer with no rooting interest. SEC game had some drama late.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This is bad football. FSU should not be in final 4. Maybe with Travis…def not without.

How did this Loserville team win any games with this putrid O?

It's FSU with a 3rd string QB against The College Football World..

[BLEEP] the haters lolol

Glenn looks clueless.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-02-2023, 11:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Glenn looks clueless.

Sure does..

(12-02-2023, 11:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 11:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Glenn looks clueless.

Sure does..

Perfect example of deer in the headlights…

(12-02-2023, 11:42 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 11:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Sure does..

Perfect example of deer in the headlights…

He'll get better when the game starts to slow down for him.. He was supposed to be our starter in 2025 lol

No doubt he'll compete for starter next season now.

My internet has sucked tonight which is making watching any game difficult since I stream.  It’s totally dropped a couple of times.  [BLEEP] piece of [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 12:13 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Is this Jake Plummers kid? He might want to consider a career change...like being an actual plumber.

This could very well be one of the worst football games I’ve ever watched.  It ranks right up (or down) there.  But it’s like a car accident, I can’t take my eyes off of it.

All I can say is I am pitying the poor souls on the selection committee. They put FSU in as the #4 seed and the #1 seed basically gets a bye. They put them in as #3 or #2 then one of those gets the bye.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 12:44 AM by WingerDinger.)

The College Football World right now lololololol

[Image: SiS3b.gif]

Go Noles!!

https://twitter.com/aeneas42/status/1731...AnLGg&s=19

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 12:00 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

You know, after sleeping on it, it would be interesting to see the FSU defense that showed up last night go against a Washington, Michigan or Bama offense. Yes, i know it was Louisville, and yes, the Gators even got 15 on them with Downtown Max Brown, but thats a good defense that did what was needed to win the game. I mean, we are probably going to see it against Michigan in a semi final game, and they could very well hold the Wolverines to the high teens. The problem is that the offense probably wont score more than 10. Bama would shred them, tho i dont think we'll see it because Texas prob gets in over Bama. Final four is probably

Washington
Michigan
Texas
FSU

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 12:11 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-03-2023, 11:59 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: You know, after sleeping on it, it would be interesting to see the FSU defense that showed up last night go against a Washington, Michigan or Bama offense.  Yes, i know it was Louisville, and yes, the Gators even got 15 on them with Downtown Max Brown, but thats a good defense that did what was needed to win the game.  I mean, we are probably going to see it against Michigan in a semi final game, and they could very well hold the Wolverines to the high teens. The problem is that the offense probably wont score more than 10.  Bama would shred them, tho i dont think we'll see it because Texas prob gets in over Bama.  Final four is probably

Washington
Michigan
Texas
FSU

Count on seeing Rodemaker instead of Glenn.. Rodemaker has a much bigger playbook while Glenn's last night was extremely thinned down and very vanilla.

That said, to tell the truth, if FSU gets left out, so be it.. Got that ACC Championship, perfect record and those coveted recruits see it..

This team is back, baby!!

Bobby would be PROUD!!

Go Noles!!