Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Bengals MNF Score Predictions

Jags - 35
Bengals- 13

Josh Allen with 2 sacks , Walker with 1.5
If think our secondary will also snag 2 interceptions

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope we just straight up dominate and we get big plays on offense while controlling time of possession. Also the defense feasting on Browning.

I hope its a blowout, but in all honesty we play everyone close just about.

27-20 Jaguars.

I want a good, tough fought game that's over at halftime, Jags 31 Bengals 13
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jags 30
Bungles 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Jaguars 28
Bengals 17

Jags 27 - Bengals 13
In Dougie I Trust!

(12-04-2023, 02:16 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I hope its a blowout, but in all honesty we play everyone close just about.

27-20 Jaguars.

Yeah, I don't want overconfidence to get in the way. Team cannot dismiss any other team, especially one with the firepower cincy possesses. A few dumb mistakes can put you in a hole fast.

If they jump to a big lead, it will be nice to spell some of the guys with a lot of wear on tear on their legs at this point in the season; I just don't know if coach is the type to mash the gas and hold it there. But I can absolutely seeing it be a one-score game at the start of the fourth.

We need to force them into errors, plain and simple.

Bengals defense is 31st in total defense, and is playing a backup QB. Tee Higgens returns. If we dont play down to them, we should win by 17 or more.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Jaguars - 38
Bengals - 9
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Hard to predict how a backup QB will play in this scenario.

I think the Jags find their way to 27 points or more.

I think the bungles find their way to 20 or less.

Bengals have a pretty good defense I think. We'll have to wear them down a bit and pull away in the 4th quarter. Assuming Jags come to play, I could see something like 24-13.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-04-2023, 04:16 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Bengals have a pretty good defense I think. We'll have to wear them down a bit and pull away in the 4th quarter. Assuming Jags come to play, I could see something like 24-13.
Bengals are currently allowing the most yards per game in the NFL. They allow the most rushing yards per game.

12th in points per game at 22 a game.

I'm also pretty sure they allow the most (or close to the most) explosive plays in the league.

(12-04-2023, 04:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 04:16 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Bengals have a pretty good defense I think. We'll have to wear them down a bit and pull away in the 4th quarter. Assuming Jags come to play, I could see something like 24-13.
Bengals are currently allowing the most yards per game in the NFL. They allow the most rushing yards per game.

12th in points per game at 22 a game.

I'm also pretty sure they allow the most (or close to the most) explosive plays in the league.

Id love to see Ridley explode for a 50yd td middle of the field

Jags 30 - Bengals 20

We win 24-15. 

Trevor has 250 yds 2td. Travis has 100+ yds.

Hopefully Trevor is resting midway through the 3rd quarter -- same with the other premium starters. They should treat this like a preseason game. Let's try to make it through without any injuries.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Hard to see this game being close..

Jaguars 34
Bengals 10

Jaguars 24
Bengals 17

We still have to learn how to put away teams
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]