Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Bengals Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 10:46 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 3 times in total.)

Monday Night Football returns to the river banks of Jacksonville, Florida after a 12 year hiatus. 2011 was the last time the Jaguars played on MNF.

Jaguars are 1-4 in their last 5 MNF games but will be looking to improve their 3-3 home record as the team is going dark with a “black out” tonight. I’ll be wearing black swag with my throw back Fred Taylor 2007 black jersey. 

A win would push their record to 9-3 and a legit chance at the #1 seed and a 1st round bye in the playoffs. 

Wear all black tonight.

Duval Turn Up! Let’s get this Dub. I hope Allen breaks the sack record for most sacks in a single season tonight with 3 of them thangs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’m pumped. It’s my 8 year old daughter’s first real night game and she’s super excited. The family has all of their black Jags gear ready for the game, a flag and signs. It’s been a loooong 12 years and the Bengals are gonna find out. DUUUVAL!!!!!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

This is a huge game for us. Should be a good one

The team wants everyone in black for a blackout game. Seems a little cruel. Didn’t we just emerge from an era of blackout games?

(12-04-2023, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The team wants everyone in black for a blackout game. Seems a little cruel. Didn’t we just emerge from an era of blackout games?

Everyone bring your tarps!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Big night, BIG  game, let's get a BIG  WIN!  Banana

GO JAGUARS!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Number 1 seed is ours.......

(12-04-2023, 02:17 PM)Jagsman Wrote: Number 1 seed is ours.......

Given how poorly we performed after our bye week, and how well we do on the road, maybe we shouldn't want the number 1 seed.

(12-04-2023, 02:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 02:17 PM)Jagsman Wrote: Number 1 seed is ours.......

Given how poorly we performed after our bye week, and how well we do on the road, maybe we shouldn't want the number 1 seed.
Well that has more to do with the 49ers and less to do about the BYE week.

(12-04-2023, 10:38 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Jaguars are 1-4 in their last 5 MNF games but will be looking to improve their 3-3 home record as the team is going dark with a “black out” tonight. I’ll be wearing black swag with my throw back Fred Taylor 2007 black jersey.

This is why I can only ever visit Jacksonville for a "black out" game - it's my only shot at a respectable jersey...

(12-04-2023, 02:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 02:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Given how poorly we performed after our bye week, and how well we do on the road, maybe we shouldn't want the number 1 seed.
Well that has more to do with the 49ers and less to do about the BYE week.

I think we're going to see them again, if you know what I mean.

(12-04-2023, 02:35 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 02:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well that has more to do with the 49ers and less to do about the BYE week.

I think we're going to see them again, if you know what I mean.

I would have to agree

T minus 5hours

Leaving work in about an hour to head downtown took tomorrow off let's go!!!! 1st place in the AFC after tonight boys!!!!!!!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Josh Pederson on the active roster tonight. It would be great if he gets to play some snaps. 

https://www.jaguars.com/news/roster-move...h-pederson

Probably means Strange and/or Farrell are going to sit with injuries.

We’ve all heard of the batter’s eye in baseball. Is there a quarterback’s eye in football? The reason I ask is because it’s blackout night at the stadium. The end zones are painted black, the players are wearing all black while the fans are encouraged to wear black. Will Trevor be able to see his receivers?

(12-04-2023, 04:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We’ve all heard of the batter’s eye in baseball. Is there a quarterback’s eye in football? The reason I ask is because it’s blackout night at the stadium. The end zones are painted black, the players are wearing all black while the fans are encouraged to wear black. Will Trevor be able to see his receivers?

As long as the recievers run the right routes and Trevor knows their routes then it should be fine. The white on the bengals will stand out too

(12-04-2023, 04:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We’ve all heard of the batter’s eye in baseball. Is there a quarterback’s eye in football? The reason I ask is because it’s blackout night at the stadium. The end zones are painted black, the players are wearing all black while the fans are encouraged to wear black. Will Trevor be able to see his receivers?

Great point, but on the other hand, the Bengals won't be able to see them, either.

Keys to winning.

1) At least 20 rushing attempts.
2) Trevor needs to BALL OUT!!!
3) Two key defensive plays. A pick...one player with two sacks.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!