Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former Jags employee stealing money from team

https://theathletic.com/5118308/2023/12/...mit-patel/

Pretty wild stuff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Khan: "Frickin' Indian. Should have known."

For anyone who is aware of the long running conflict between Pakistan and India.

So THATS why we didn’t have a cart!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Still a better hire than Urban Meyer.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Hell if we get that money back we can pay Josh his signing bonus

(12-06-2023, 09:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So THATS why we didn’t have a cart!

How befitting our image to the football world than to send out some good, old fashioned stretcher bearers.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2023, 09:57 PM by imtheblkranger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-06-2023, 09:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 09:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So THATS why we didn’t have a cart!

How befitting our image to the football world than to send out some good, old fashioned stretcher bearers.

[Image: IMG-0076.gif]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2023, 10:54 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Can we get a salary cap rebate with any of this?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Glengarry Glen Ross scene comes to mind.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2023, 01:38 AM by p_rushing.)

(12-06-2023, 09:41 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Hell if we get that money back we can pay Josh his signing bonus
Very little will be coming back, most was just to buy services and some tangible things. They can auction some of it but he had access to the virtual credit cards and I doubt he just parked the money in his bank account.
(12-06-2023, 09:55 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 09:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How befitting our image to the football world than to send out some good, old fashioned stretcher bearers.

Flopping makes it funnier, doesn't look like there was any injury and they were just removing him from the field.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(12-07-2023, 01:37 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 09:41 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Hell if we get that money back we can pay Josh his signing bonus
Very little will be coming back, most was just to buy services and some tangible things. They can auction some of it but he had access to the virtual credit cards and I doubt he just parked  the money in his bank account.
(12-06-2023, 09:55 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [Image: IMG-0076.gif]

Flopping makes it funnier, doesn't look like there was any injury and they were just removing him from the field.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

It's funny because there's legitimately a rumor that Trevor's ankle was faked lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

A. His bonus will be much more than that. I mean, Dre'Mont Jones got that much from Seattle last year and Allen is multiple times the player he is.

B. $22 million to Shad Khan is like $20 to you and me. The scale of money available when you own a football team worth multiple billions of dollars is just unimaginable to normal people. 

C. I took your comment waaaaay too seriously, I need a drink.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Could you imagine if we had to deduct this from our cap?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-07-2023, 02:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Could you imagine if we had to deduct this from our cap?

They can borrow from the AEW.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-06-2023, 09:55 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 09:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How befitting our image to the football world than to send out some good, old fashioned stretcher bearers.

still laughing ......

Poor criminal, he had a gambling addiction. Issue for Jags is that he was gambling. Potentially doing it in the building? NFL got involved, hopefully no players involved or Jags org penalties.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Need more details
What car did he by

For 24m I hope it was something decent

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2023, 08:04 AM by The Real Marty.)

I imagine one of the biggest questions Mr. Khan will have is how did this go undetected for 4 years?  $22 million is a lot of money to go out the door without anyone noticing anything.

(12-08-2023, 02:33 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Need more details
What car did he by

Apparently a Tesla

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/n...56c270cda1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5O5ahemmi4

(12-08-2023, 02:33 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Need more details
What car did he by

Gold plated 1991 Toyota Tercel

Nobody would ever suspect a thing.