Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 14

Not sure about any of you, but still trying to recuperate after Monday's faceplant against the Bungles. The worst that many of us feared became reality, although reports appear positive that Trevor's injury is not nearly as devastating as it could have been. Playoffs may still be in reach, both for the Jags and a number of our pickers. For others like yours truly, it's gonna take a lot of dominoes to fall to find my record anywhere near the top this season. Schedule not doing the Jags any favors this week, and unless you chase the upset specials, not much chance to make any ground on the top prognosticators. That said, here's this week's slate:

tinhorns @ NYJ: The Jest are in full trainwreck mode, with their named starter even second-guessing the decision to put him back on the field. The tinhorns should make easy work of this team, unless Dell was the team MVP. (Spoiler: he wasn't.)

indynoplace @ CIN: Minshew's managed to keep the horseshoes in contention. The bungles stole one Monday and might still dream of postseason if they can go on a run. Battle of backups can either become must-see TV or a comedy of errors.

Duval @ CLE: Does he start? Does he play? The Jags are keeping all options open, but if I were the Browns' DC, I'd be focused on stopping the run and short game assuming CJB gets the call. DTR is back from injury, but are they better off with him or Flacco?

tacks @ MIA: Cripes almighty, get the crime scene tape and a mop, this one should be a bloodbath.

I limped (heh) along to a 1-2 record last week and sit at 21-19. My picks:

tinhorns 29 JEST 3 - I sure hope Saleh has a good therapist, that team is so dang depressing. At least 10 points off turnovers for the horns.
indynoplace 21 CIN 19 - Minshew magic is here to stay. Jags fans lament that a Gus Bradley-led defense manages to keep Browning and the Bungles in check.
CLE 24 Duval 17 - CJB gets the start. Poor weather will not help our patchwork line. Jag fans still leave the game optimistic that Trevor is healing and will be ready for the next Primetime showdown.
MIA 40 tacks 17 - Tua and Hill connect for over 200 yards. The tacks continue to fall apart. Do they completely implode this game? It seems like a ticking bomb at this stage. Question is more when than if.

Best of luck, everyone!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

16-21

Texans over Jets
Bengals over Colts
Browns over Jaguars
Dolphins over Titans
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

23- 12 overall

Texans

colts-minshew is a better qb then people will give him credit for.

Browns- to many injurys for jags to overcome, and its a very short week.

dolpins

unforttantly by 4pm this sunday Jags will be in a 3 way tie at 8-5 with the texans, and colts.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

21-19

Going for an AFC South sweep:

clots
tinhorns
stinkin’ tacks
and
Jaguars
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Texans over Jets
Colts over Bengals
Jaguars over Browns
Dolphins over Titans

Last Week:  2-1
Overall:  20-20
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023, 11:05 PM by JagsorDie.)

Overall 26-14

Tinhorns
Cincy
Jags
Phins

Also wolfie is down 5 games because he missed

He messaged asking about possibly giving him some cred for them. I vote to give him 2-3 or 3-2.. something to that degree to for make ups but he insists people have to vote or all agree on something.

2-3 puts him close to the top. That’s my vote

I missed last week. I put the injuries on me for not making my picks. Not doing that again

Hou
Cincy
Jax - Trevor will start and have a big game with a rushing TD
Miami
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

23-17

Texans
Bengals
Browns
Dolphins

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Tough week last week with all the injuries but good teams find a way to keep in the race so here's hoping we do what we have to do to win.

Overall 20-20

Jags over Browns

Bengals over Colts

Fins over Titans

Texans over Jets

Jags
Indy
Texans
Dolphins

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Jets
Fins
Jags
Colts

forgot to pick on a getaway

would have been 2-2 so no harm no foul

(12-07-2023, 03:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 23- 12 overall

Texans

colts-minshew is a better qb then people will give him credit for.

Browns- to many injurys for jags to overcome, and its a very short week.

dolpins

unforttantly by 4pm this sunday Jags will be in a 3 way tie at 8-5 with the texans, and colts.

1-3 this week.    drops me to  24-15 overall.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Daaaammmnnn, Titans just said, "Don't forget about us"

(12-10-2023, 09:10 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: 23-17

Texans
Bengals
Browns
Dolphins

2-2 This week
25-19 Overall

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-07-2023, 03:09 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 16-21

Texans over Jets
Bengals over Colts
Browns over Jaguars
Dolphins over Titans

2-2
18-23 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

1-3 has me at 27-17

I forgot to post, but I would have gone browns, tacks, Indy and texans.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 07:43 AM by JagsorDie.)

(12-09-2023, 11:01 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Overall 26-14

Tinhorns
Cincy
Jags
Phins

Also wolfie is down 5 games because he missed

He messaged asking about possibly giving him some cred for them. I vote to give him 2-3 or 3-2.. something to that degree to for make ups but he insists people have to vote or all agree on something.

2-3 puts him close to the top. That’s my vote
1-3

27-17