Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Browns Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2023, 11:04 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

The 8-4 Jaguars look to win their 9th straight win away from Jacksonville. Looking to get back on track against the 7-5 Browns.

The Jaguars are 12-6 against the Browns all-time.

Both teams will be without key players. A win will push the Jaguars to 9-4 and they can start setting their sights on the post-season. 

With all those wins stacked earlier in the season, it’s going to come down to these next couple weeks. The Colts and Texans are on our heels, so a win would be huge. 

Let’s get this dub! 

Key Matchups:

Texans @ Jets 
Colts @ Bengals 

Weather Report: 37 degrees with up to 18 mph wind gusts at 1:00 PM (AccuWeather)

Browns are favored by 3 points.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

These teams have a lot to fight for this week:

If the Colts win, they have an 81% chance to make playoffs, 44% if they lose

Texans: 73% with a win, 40% with a loss

Browns: 79% with a win, 39% with a loss

(12-09-2023, 11:25 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: These teams have a lot to fight for this week:

If the Colts win, they have an 81% chance to make playoffs, 44% if they lose

Texans: 73% with a win, 40% with a loss

Browns: 79% with a win, 39% with a loss

It’s crunch time.

Gulp

Well this will be a weird gameday. From our first MNF game in 12 years and the hype and potential #1 seed, the Lawrence injury, all the other injuries, its been a tough week. So many highs and lows but today is huge for us. A W here really helps us out and hopefully gets us back with the positive atmosphere we had.

The Browns are fighting for their playoff spot too so it won't be easy but we just need to find a way to get that W today. Sadly won't be on here for the game due to work but will be following on the radio.

Go Jags!

I'm sacrificing sleep for this jags..please don't make me regret it

Lawrence and Etienne I think are both expected to play today now. It'll be a dog fight but the outcome should be us winning in a close one I think.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 08:25 AM by Jag88. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-10-2023, 07:59 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: I'm sacrificing sleep for this jags..please don't make me regret it

Haha same usually for me. I’m actually not for once today though because of my schedule . I will be drinking some coffee and stressing. It’s all fun stress I guess. We need this one. It would be great if the jags win, and also get some things going their way in the other relevant games today.

Let’s hope for a more civil game.

[Image: a_brady_i_medium.jpg]

Online needs to take that big step now. It’s that time.

(12-10-2023, 09:42 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Online needs to take that big step now. It’s that time.

Fiber optic is the answer.

(12-10-2023, 08:02 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Lawrence and Etienne I think are both expected to play today now. It'll be a dog fight but the outcome should be us winning in a close one I think.

This is great news. I need a career day out of Ridley today.

Browns 5-1 at home
Flacco taking snaps all week and either he is great or terrible against the Jags
2 starting Jags DBs out
The Jags DL is going to have to win the game or annoying Flacco will go wild on the secondary

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Wish Trevor wasn’t out there. With Garett coming for him, and our defense hobbled I feel like it won’t make a difference as we may still lose. I don’t want him hurt more.

That said, let’s hope for an upset

(12-10-2023, 10:20 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Wish Trevor wasn’t out there. With Garett coming for him, and our defense hobbled I feel like it won’t make a difference as we may still lose. I don’t want him hurt more.

It’ll likely be the quick read and throw game plan, but let’s see how he’s moving around early.  Maybe he’s closer to 100% than expected.

Guess Doug knows what he's doing.... just hope TL starts and then comes out after a score or two.
Let one of the backups take over and finish off the brownies.
Rourke has been itching to show his stuff.

And if there was ever a time for the D to show up it's today!  Ninja

Go JAGS!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I’m curious to see how Cleveland does at LT against Cleveland.

This is confusing.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 11:41 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 2 times in total.)

Expecting a much different game this week. Defensive and Special Teams oriented, praying for our banged up offense going up against a top defense. Our defense needs a reprieve after Monday... that was a pathetic performance.

(12-10-2023, 10:46 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m curious to see how Cleveland does at LT against Cleveland.

This is confusing.

He's Ezra Duval today.

(12-10-2023, 10:20 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Wish Trevor wasn’t out there. With Garett coming for him, and our defense hobbled I feel like it won’t make a difference as we may still lose. I don’t want him hurt more.

I’m hearing Garrett isn’t playing and then 5 minutes later I’m hearing he is playing.