Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Browns Gameday***

It's gonna be ugly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 12:16 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

Road warriors today. Offense was elite on Monday, lets try to keep it going even without Kirk we still have to make some plays. Could see lots of Bigsby and Johnson today?

This game is broadcasted to most of the country on CBS early games, let's hope all goes well today

It's official. Trevor plays today.

(12-10-2023, 12:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It's official. Trevor plays today.

Woohoooooo!!!!!

With the weather and the injuries on both teams I feel this is going to be a slog of a game.

It's important to win this one. Will ease the pressure a bit. Because the last 4: Ravens, Buccaneers, Panthers, and Titans. I'm looking at a likely 2-2 out of these. Slim chance for 3-1.

Kill eeeeeeeem!!

I expect us to rely heavily on ETN/Johnson/Bigsby and Evan Engram today.

Don't want Trevor in long developing dropback plays especially with their front 7.

Let’s go JJ’s.

We need all hands on deck for this one.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Inactives today.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/in-and-out-...nce-active

I've enthusiastically watched some low end starter to back up quality level QB play from our squad for much of our existence as a franchise, but I'm telling you if/when Trevor misses games or eventually retires hopefully 15+ years from now, it's gonna be hard to get up for and watch whoever they trot out there in his place.

They said Trevor was sprinting and jumping during warmups. SPRINTING!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-10-2023, 01:11 PM)enigma Wrote: I expect us to rely heavily on ETN/Johnson/Bigsby and Evan Engram today.

Don't want Trevor in long developing dropback plays especially with their front 7.

Yea, the run game will be critical today. Bigsby and Johnson will need to contribute due to Etienne not being 100%. Jags will win an ugly game.

So who's our LT with little out?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I feel like our defense is going to intercept Flacco at least twice today.

This is a game where someone like Rayshawn Jenkins steps up and leads by example.

Anything can happen today. i feel good about our chances though.

(12-10-2023, 08:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let’s hope for a more civil game.

[Image: a_brady_i_medium.jpg]

I was at this game sitting in the Dog Pound. This is also the reason that glass bottles were banned from all NFL Stadiums. Let's hope for the same outcome though.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

As cool as it is that trevor is playing its gonna make for a long afternoon fo watching. Ill.be holding my breath every time.myles Garrett is barreling towards him.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 01:55 PM by americus 2.0.)

Wow. This game is broadcast over most of the country including here in NC. Awesome!!!

Let's win this game!

(12-10-2023, 01:30 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So who's our LT with little out?

Ezra Cleveland

I'm shocked he's playing thought for sure he was out at least a few weeks
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]