Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Browns Gameday***

Meh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gonna go grab a beer now

(12-10-2023, 02:09 PM)LMD Wrote: Might be a hot take but I don't think this type of defense will win a super bowl.
Why would it? It waits for the other team to make a mistake.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-10-2023, 02:02 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 01:57 PM)Hurricane Wrote: Imagine erza plays left tackle really good today. It would be a great issue to deal with.

We already have a starter at LT. LG is a problem though. We don't need another tackle.

If he's an upgrade for cam and little? We can look for a new LG. I'm not saying its going to happen or needs to, but this team could use a break along the line. Going into next season with the best LT we've had in years would sure be a good feeling.
In Dougie I Trust!

If the defense is so complicated that players are always out of position, shouldn't you dumb down the defense. I mean...the team can't go 3 plays without at least one secondary defender being out of position.

I don't like MIke Caldwall. Not as a defensive coordinator.

IF we don't create turnovers what have we got?
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

49ers exposed this defense. Bengals copied. Browns are copying.

Up to Caldwell to scheme out of it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-10-2023, 02:09 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I said it during the week. San Fran found a weak spot in our defense and Cincy took advantage of it. Now the Browns (and probably other teams) are going to copy it until the Jags stop it.

Agree. There is a clear exploit in the defense. The Jaguars have failed to solve the issue.

Our Achilles is playing against QBs signed off the streets. Good googly moogly.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

All I want is for Trevor to make it out of this game healthy.

We may not even make the playoffs at this rate.

One-two-three kick ……….the Jag tango

This defense the last couple weeks gives me 2012 vibes. Awful.

Bozo O-line needs to help up our QB...

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 02:13 PM by Eric1.)

They go right down the field on the easiest 75 yard drive you'll ever see....

We go 3 and out....

pathetic

Aaaaand 3 n out

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 02:16 PM by rhannan22. Edited 1 time in total.)

Our defense starts off great, puts us in a whole right from the beginning. And of course, on 1st down we run, just like they're expecting us to do, so we only get 1 yard. I hope this is not going to be a long day, but our defense has gotta wake up and start playing like they really want to play today. Now we're going 3 and out and giving it back to an offense with an old QB who is basically taking us apart. What is going on with our defense? They are pathetic and we have holes like swiss cheese in our secondary. It had get better soon or we'll be down 14-0.

We made the Cincinnati QB look like Joe Montana last week, so far Flacco's looking like Tom Brady during his prime. This team did not score a lot last week, but that wasn't against a defense as great as ours, sarcasm running wild.

Browns defense is solid. We’re going to have to slow them down to have any chance at all.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

These announcers  Ninja Wallbash

Respond with a 3 and out. Ugly start

Well maybe we have an ugly start and come back to win
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]