Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Browns Gameday***

What the hell is this game and Injurys

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just score and see what happens

(12-10-2023, 05:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: This Hass to be the longest game of the season

Agreed. You would think it's double ot

Game should of been over over a hour ago

(12-10-2023, 05:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Our OL is SOOOO bad that pass rushers are hurting EACH OTHER

repeatedly!

Lol.

Beat up team. On the road. Against a good home team with the #1 defense in the NFL.

It's been ugly [BLEEP] dog fight but just too many mistakes to overcome today. Take your lumps. Lick your wounds on the flight home.

Count your stars for the other teams in the division losing. Get ready for SNF.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Yea take your sweet [BLEEP] time getting the ball set why don't you... Bum [BLEEP] refs

(12-10-2023, 05:30 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Game should of been over over a hour ago

Not a fan of commercial$?

Lawrence got smacked so many times today and kept going.

Dude is the best

At least we don't live in Cleveland.  Could you imagine?

Kick the FG now
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-10-2023, 05:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Our OL is SOOOO bad that pass rushers are hurting EACH OTHER

repeatedly!

Haha so true.

(12-10-2023, 05:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Kick the FG now
Won't matter, a TD covers though so will see what Vegas wants

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

What is the logic of kicking it now?

(12-10-2023, 05:32 PM)Newton Wrote: What is the logic of kicking it now?

Time you need a TD and a FG we're close enough now for the FG.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-10-2023, 05:33 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 05:32 PM)Newton Wrote: What is the logic of kicking it now?

Time you need a TD and a FG we're close enough now for the FG.

I see yeah could make sense.

Missed wide open Washington

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Welp we fought to the end but another opportunity missed as all of the AFC competition loses, without Miami playing yet. Ravens might yet win, but we just need to get healthy for an end of season push.

[Image: Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg]

You get a pick, you get a pick, EVERYBODY GETS A PICK!