Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Browns Gameday***

311 yards passing for washed up Joe Flacco

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-10-2023, 05:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 05:41 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Trevor needs to clean up his game a lot too.

Lol, Trevor even in the game is a [BLEEP] miracle.

this 

Dude had an MCL that would have benched most for 5 weeks and an ankle that would have benched most 5 weeks

Settle the [BLEEP] down with the TL critique LOL

We need to stop giving these games away. It’s awful.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 05:46 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Have we learned what NOT to do yet? Sloppy ball full of miscues and questionable decisions. We didn't give up though.

A huge play was when Trevor took that sack in fg range.

This was literally a really long game. And without OT. Dang. I feel like Methuselah.

Welp, at least both the Texans and the Colts lost

It's often the details that make the difference

And that is where we r lacking

[BLEEP] this game, I'm off to vent at the gym

65 point in 2 games for the D, they need to wake up!!!!

Very sloppy and miscommunication

I’ll chalk it up as we are tired from Monday and lack of practices with Trevor

We have a must win next week

That was a [BLEEP] game and I have no faith we are going to the playoffs
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

[BLEEP] game. Lawrence's worst game in my opinion since his rookie year. I appreciate the toughness but the two toss up passes to Zay early and Calvin in the 2nd half are just bad decisions and you can't do that [BLEEP] against the top defense in the NFL.

And this vaunted pass rush made Joey bag of [BLEEP] donuts Flacco look like Mike Vick from the pocket today. Did they sack him more than once?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 05:48 PM by SeldomRite. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-10-2023, 05:44 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Have we learned what NOT to do yet?  Sloppy ball full of miscues and questionable decisions.

There is a guard playing left tackle, our "number one" wr kept running the wrong routes leading to turnovers, we can't run the ball, and our defense couldn't tackle anyone and kept [BLEEP] up.

That the game was this close was crazy.

(12-10-2023, 05:44 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: We need to stop giving these games away. It’s awful.

need to stop letting subpar QBs and offenses put up 30 points

3 busted plays led to 3 TDs for the Browns.

Just a horrible game overall.

Thankfully Texans and clots lost so all good.

Moving on to the Ravens

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 05:48 PM by Jag88.)

Such a good season and now it’s up in the air .

I can't believe we all stuck around to watch that.

That was an excruciating game all around.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(12-10-2023, 05:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [BLEEP] game. Lawrence's worst game in my opinion since his rookie year. I appreciate the toughness but the two toss up passes to Zay early and Calvin in the 2nd half are just bad decisions and you can't do that [BLEEP] against the top defense in the NFL.

And this vaunted pass rush made Joey bag of [BLEEP] donuts Flacco look like Mike Vick from the pocket today. Did they sack him more than once?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I blame two of those on the receivers. 

He didn’t play great but I thought he did well enough for us to win 

I blame this on the D for continuallly making backups look like Joe Montana

3 straight losses, all to the AFC north. Sigh.

just my luck ... went out to mow the lawn instead of watching this game and it began RAINING !! sheesh
A new broom always sweeps clean.