Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Browns Gameday***

(12-10-2023, 06:02 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Front office didn't do enough and each year has its challenges. It is amazing Trevor was even out there. This is winning football process in a league of poor play. The NFL is very, very, very average with very few dominant teams.

The only thing that burns me is the side eyed wink and nodding towards gambling. The integrity of the shield, yeah right
Yep.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

KC gonna lose again too

It's not gambling. Complaints about bad officiating are as old as the game itself.

(12-10-2023, 06:01 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: The fact the game was that close against the #1 defense was a miracle.

I don’t think we beat Ratbirds, so get healthy and ready for Tampa. Those last three games will determine if we make it or not

The browns are a good team. Bangles are too. No excuses though. Jags could of should of. Hopefully we win a game we are supposed to lose vs the ravens and that would make up for the last 2 weeks. Also the rest of the afc south is losing too which helps.

Baalke has to go

(12-10-2023, 06:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It's not gambling. Complaints about bad officiating are as old as the game itself.

Not only that, it happens every sport LOL. To me is more the case of: 1-humans make mistake, and most importantly 2- you get diferent "styles" of games from crew to crew

So this week they let the players be more phisycall but next week they call a lot of flags on phisycal plays...

Rough week for teams like us. Lions, Steelers, Colts, Texans all lost.

We had won 7 of 8 before the 2 L's this past week. Injuries have definitely hurt us and the D has dropped off badly these last two games. Also seeing a lot of mistakes and penalties really hurting us and we need to clean it up.

We got lucky with other games going in our favour today but this team didn't get bad in one week. Its been a bad week all over and it could have been a lot worse if not for Lawrence coming back. 

This team has responded to adversity before and I know they will again. We need leaders and our better players to start stepping up with backups having to play big roles. 

Onto Baltimore and getting back on the W's

first road loss

Baseless rumor time!

Doug is losing the locker room.

Strap it up buttercups, it is gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 06:18 PM by EricC85.)

(12-10-2023, 06:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Baseless rumor time!

They are losing on purpose to tank support for a new stadium!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-10-2023, 06:17 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Strap it up buttercups, it is gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out.

But it's a much better ride than will we be the #1 pick.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 06:20 PM by p_rushing.)

Not baseless as it happens when teams struggle. They also see Doug calling out the players and not the coaching. If the players feel the coaching is bad and they aren't being put in the best position to win, then they will start ignoring the coaches.

See what happens after next week, it could get ugly.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-10-2023, 06:18 PM)EricC85 Wrote:

They are losing on purpose to tank support for a new stadium!

I knew it!

(12-10-2023, 06:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

Not baseless as it happens when teams struggle. They also see Doug calling out the players and not the coaching. If the players feel the coaching is bad and they aren't being put in the best position to win, then they will start ignoring the coaches.

When Doug and Caldwell complained about the Home Team's fans being too loud on Defense last Monday...  That was wild...

(12-10-2023, 06:30 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 06:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Not baseless as it happens when teams struggle. They also see Doug calling out the players and not the coaching. If the players feel the coaching is bad and they aren't being put in the best position to win, then they will start ignoring the coaches.

When Doug and Caldwell complained about the Home Team's fans being too loud on Defense last Monday...  That was wild...
Doug actually called out the coaches about preparing the players since the same mistakes are happening again and again. I'm shocked he did it but coaches on both sides are costing the team.

Jags have too many holes to blow out anyway. Every week we have to bring a good performance to win. The games we've lost one side of the ball was lousy. Both the offense and defense have had their moments of bad performances. Browns and Bengals have good players. If they show up to play we can't best them with an off performance. Defense was lousy in both of them. We don't have many great players and key injuries are starting to hurt.

(12-10-2023, 06:30 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 06:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Not baseless as it happens when teams struggle. They also see Doug calling out the players and not the coaching. If the players feel the coaching is bad and they aren't being put in the best position to win, then they will start ignoring the coaches.

What? I missed that
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Our banged up oline who was already bad enough let out injured qb get sacked x4 today