Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ratbirds vs Jags Pregame Discussion and Predictions

Kyle Hamilton is likely out with a sprained MCL so that helps
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can this game not go on for 40 years like the browns one did

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 09:33 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

I feel about the same as I felt going into the Ravens game last year.

(12-11-2023, 02:24 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 02:13 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Let's get this out of the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mumw6zeg5xt3v646im...y.gif&ct=g]

Like Doughboy to Tre, if he rides he rides. Throwing’ punches in his room, if he cries he cries.

Defense was starting its ascension to moderate levels of competency last season around this time. Defense right now is crashing into oblivion after moderate levels of competency earlier this season. I don't see this as a win.

Ravens win. They are trying to grab that 1st seed. Yet, for some crazy NFL script writing reason, this game will be closer than we think. On paper, the Ravens should win by 14+. And yet I see the final score difference within 7 points.

The defense played solid vs the browns. However, that’s not counting the blown coverages. That’s the problem that neeeds to be fixed.

Our team feels like the steelers a few yrs ago when they went 12-0, nobody thought they were that good and they werent.

Hey the AFC South didn't get skunked.. Tacks win at Miami. We could be the #2 seed right now playing for the 1 if we beat Cleveland, we picked a bad time to go into another losing slump. Rant over, just hope we make the playoffs and get healthy.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 10:42 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ravens now in sole possession of the #1 seed. Fins could have had it if they could have kept from collapsing to the Tacks. We were shooting for it against the Bengals and lost. Since no one seems to be able to hold this for more than a week, then i ll pick the Jags to continue that trend.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Yeah just shows you that it’s possible to win any game in the nfl. That said, this is a very tough game on paper.

(12-12-2023, 12:52 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Hey the AFC South didn't get skunked..  Tacks win at Miami.  We could be the #2 seed right now playing for the 1 if we beat Cleveland,  we picked a bad time to go into another losing slump.  Rant over,  just hope we make the playoffs and get healthy.

With Hill going down they could easily lose out the rest of the year. We still have a legitimate shot at the 2 seed if we can get out of this slump. Even the #1 is still mathematically in play but the Ravens would need to collapse.

If we can sneak out of Sunday with a win somehow we're actually still in a great spot.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-12-2023, 09:10 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 12:52 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Hey the AFC South didn't get skunked..  Tacks win at Miami.  We could be the #2 seed right now playing for the 1 if we beat Cleveland,  we picked a bad time to go into another losing slump.  Rant over,  just hope we make the playoffs and get healthy.

With Hill going down they could easily lose out the rest of the year. We still have a legitimate shot at the 2 seed if we can get out of this slump. Even the #1 is still mathematically in play but the Ravens would need to collapse.

If we can sneak out of Sunday with a win somehow we're actually still in a great spot.
He came back into the game and played almost the entire 2nd half.

Now they could lose a lot of games because their schedule is the hardest in the league. Cowboys, Ravens and Bills rest of the way.

(12-12-2023, 09:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 09:10 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: With Hill going down they could easily lose out the rest of the year. We still have a legitimate shot at the 2 seed if we can get out of this slump. Even the #1 is still mathematically in play but the Ravens would need to collapse.

He came back into the game and played almost the entire 2nd half.

Now they could lose a lot of games because their schedule is the hardest in the league. Cowboys, Ravens and Bills rest of the way.

I honestly stopped watching at halftime so I didn't realize that. A 50% Hill is still better than most WRs in the league.

They do have a tough schedule, that Bills game to end the year could decide that division.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-12-2023, 10:03 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 09:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: He came back into the game and played almost the entire 2nd half.

I honestly stopped watching at halftime so I didn't realize that. A 50% Hill is still better than most WRs in the league.

They do have a tough schedule, that Bills game to end the year could decide that division.
It’s going to be a crazy last month of the season.

Get hot at the end of the year and anything is possible in the AFC.

Even the titans are showing up with Levis.

We can’t count on the Texans to sweep them hopefully they split at least. But I would just rather we win one of our next two and take care of business so hopefully we clinch with Carolina. I don’t want a win and in scenario at the tacks in the final week

(12-12-2023, 10:27 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Even the titans are showing up with Levis.

We can’t count on the Texans to sweep them hopefully they split at least. But I would just rather we win one of our next two and take care of business so hopefully we clinch with Carolina. I don’t want a win and in scenario at the tacks in the final week

i don't want that to happen either,but unforttanttly it will cause we suck again. we are gonna be that team that collasped this year while the stinken tittians win out,and end up winning division complete oppsiotte of last season.  Unforttanttly.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Miami is shockingly soft. Sort of like us.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-12-2023, 10:37 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 10:27 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Even the titans are showing up with Levis.

i don't want that to happen either,but unforttanttly it will cause we suck again. we are gonna be that team that collasped this year while the stinken tittians win out,and end up winning division complete oppsiotte of last season.  Unforttanttly.

Titans would need every other team in the division to lose out and they'd have to win out to take the division. That's not happening.

We lost two games by a total of 7 points. Take a step back from the cliff and have some salmon. We'll be fine. No chance in hell we lose out. Honestly right now I think we right the ship and end up the #2 seed. We have a lot of nagging injuries but nothing long term except Kirk, these guys will get healthy and back on track.

We ARE a good team.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 11:35 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-12-2023, 09:10 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

Yeah the 1 seed would require us to win out and for KC, CLE and MIA to all lose at least 1 of their last 4 and for BAL to not only lose to us but to drop another one as well.  Not impossible, but certainly improbable that all that happens.  Primary concern is to get this win Sunday night and let the chips fall where they may.

EDIT: Need MIA to drop one to an AFC team. A projected loss to the Cowboys doesn't hurt them so much in tie breakers for the 1 seed. It may not matter though. They look like pretenders anyway after last night.

(12-12-2023, 11:07 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 10:37 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: i don't want that to happen either,but unforttanttly it will cause we suck again. we are gonna be that team that collasped this year while the stinken tittians win out,and end up winning division complete oppsiotte of last season.  Unforttanttly.

Titans would need every other team in the division to lose out and they'd have to win out to take the division. That's not happening.

We lost two games by a total of 7 points. Take a step back from the cliff and have some salmon. We'll be fine. No chance in hell we lose out. Honestly right now I think we right the ship and end up the #2 seed. We have a lot of nagging injuries but nothing long term except Kirk, these guys will get healthy and back on track.

We ARE a good team.

Yah I don’t think titans win enough to where it’s win and in for them, but they’ll gladly go all out to deny us a berth if it was that scenario