Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 15

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 03:11 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

another week and division race has heated up,and the jags have ben cursed  by @brandonperna. With all of that being said lets get to this weeks games.

pit@ind    both teams are fighting to get into playoffs,it should be a god game. both teams are comeing off a lose colts to bengals ,and steelers to pats. 

texans@tittians    texans lost to the jetsand may be without thier  starting qb,and the tittians are comeing off a win over the dolphins

Ravans@jaags   since the curse wheel landed on jags day of the bengals game team  hasn't won a game, players been getting hurt and teams playing like the same ol jags.

my overall record is  24-15 

this week my picks are 

colts- home game so i'll give them the edge at home.

tittians-  they are at home ,and just bet the dolphins. 

Jags - kissing a goat who head buts breaks curses.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1-3 last week
22-22 for the season

colts
texans
Jaguars!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Thanks snowy, been a crazy week over here.

1-3 last week puts me in a tie with copycat at 22-22. All those deuces stink.

Speaking of stink, give me the tacks. tinhorns lost Dell, lost Collins (not sure for how long) and Stroud is in trouble, if he plays. Did the tacks shoot their wad Monday night? I think they squeak the win.

colts over PIT. Whether Trubisky or Pickett starts, they're still a middling offense.

ratbirds big. Our D is broken. The birds are cooking, and they will put us in a hole early. Our lines are vulnerable on both sides of the ball. I just pray that Trevor survives the season at this point.

(12-14-2023, 01:22 PM)Mikey Wrote: Thanks snowy, been a crazy week over here.

Speaking of stink, give me the tacks. tinhorns lost Dell, lost Collins (not sure for how long) and Stroud is in trouble, if he plays. Did the tacks shoot their wad Monday night? I think they squeak the win.

colts over PIT. Whether Trubisky or Pickett starts, they're still a middling offense.

ratbirds big. Our D is broken. The birds are cooking, and they will put us in a hole early. Our lines are vulnerable on both sides of the ball. I just pray that Trevor survives the season at this point.

FYI, I am headed to Myrtle Beach in the morning.  I really wish I could have seen the Maple Missle in person.  Damn the portal!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

25-19

Colts
Titans
Ravens

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-14-2023, 04:15 PM)copycat Wrote:

FYI, I am headed to Myrtle Beach in the morning.  I really wish I could have seen the Maple Missle in person.  Damn the portal!

Have fun, go cats!

I can't bring myself to root for Indiana.

23-17 (missed a week)

colts
titans
ravens

edit after ^ games:
25-18

18-23

Steelers over Colts
Titans over Texans
Ravens over Jaguars
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Forgot to post last week, so 17-21 so far.

This week I'll take colts, titans, and ravens.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 07:15 PM by Shayle2010. Edited 4 times in total.)

Last weekend was upset weekend I can't believe some of the losses we witnessed. Crazy weekend for sure. I'm not expecting the Jags to be a part of any upset this weekend. Here are my picks:

Overall 21-23

Raven over Jags

Colts over Steelers

Titans over Texans

Colts over Steelers
Titans over Texans
Ravens over Jaguars

Last Week:  0-4
Overall:  20-24
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2023, 02:43 PM by JagsorDie.)

Steelers
Texans
Jags

Colts
Texans
Jags - breaking my own curse of jags losing every game I have ever been too. Dang I might as well pick the ratbirds.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

27-17, and I had literally no idea we were already to Saturday football. Whoops.

I'd have picked the Colts but obviously won't count that.
Titans
Jags

(12-13-2023, 10:03 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: another week and division race has heated up,and the jags have ben cursed  by @brandonperna. With all of that being said lets get to this weeks games.

pit@ind    both teams are fighting to get into playoffs,it should be a god game. both teams are comeing off a lose colts to bengals ,and steelers to pats. 

texans@tittians    texans lost to the jetsand may be without thier  starting qb,and the tittians are comeing off a win over the dolphins

Ravans@jaags   since the curse wheel landed on jags day of the bengals game team  hasn't won a game, players been getting hurt and teams playing like the same ol jags.

my overall record is  24-15 

this week my picks are 

colts- home game so i'll give them the edge at home.

tittians-  they are at home ,and just bet the dolphins. 

Jags - kissing a goat who head buts breaks curses.

1-2 this week drops me down to   25-17 oveall

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-15-2023, 12:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: 23-17 (missed a week)

colts
titans
ravens

25-18

2-1. 24-23, I don't think I can feel more Duval than this. Just mired in the middle, any string of success is just a cruel tease waiting to yank the rug out from under ya.

(12-16-2023, 02:43 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Steelers
Texans
Jags

Overall:28-19

1-2

(12-15-2023, 09:59 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: 25-19

Colts
Titans
Ravens

2-1 This week
27-20

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-15-2023, 12:25 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 18-23

Steelers over Colts
Titans over Texans
Ravens over Jaguars

1-2
19-25 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.