Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15

Jason Kelce in his 109th game for the Eagles? Dang.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 12:32 AM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

That was a good ending to the Eagles/Seahawks game. DK Metcalf, Drew Lock and Julian Love came up big at the end for their team. I also appreciated Drew's post game interview. You can tell how much playing and the game means to him. Good for him and the Seahawks playoff chances are still alive.

Great finish. Good for Drew to come up big on Monday Night football.
And yes, his post game interview was emotional

I considered Philly to be SF’s biggest threat in the NFC. Not anymore. No team is stopping the Niners this year.

We had high winds come through last night that kept kicking out our Internet and our antenna so I missed the second half. Bummed I missed it.

I agree no one will challenge the 49ers. They're having an outstanding season.

Great win by the hawks.

Sexist statement of the day: Jamie Erdahl should not be wearing that dress on GMFB.

(12-21-2023, 12:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sexist statement of the day: Jamie Erdahl should not be wearing that dress on GMFB.

I like her. More infomative than Kay Adams, IMO, and i liked Kay as well. Jamie just seems to bring more to the table. Helps that she was a sideline reporter for years before the GMF gig.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-21-2023, 04:13 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 12:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Sexist statement of the day: Jamie Erdahl should not be wearing that dress on GMFB.

I like her. More infomative than Kay Adams, IMO, and i liked Kay as well. Jamie just seems to bring more to the table. Helps that she was a sideline reporter for years before the GMF gig.

Yep. She's definitely more well-rounded in her experience and presentation. I like her too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1JG4uAt_UL/...azI4YmoyZw==

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Does Puka set the rookie receiving record?

I missed the first 5 minutes of the game as I signed up for a Peacock subscription because Direct [BLEEP] TV has it blocked. I would ditch the [BLEEP] holes but my wife watches Filipino programming through them.

Rudolph thr red nosed steeler

Man bad call by on 4th and inches by the bengals.

Hell of a catch there

(12-23-2023, 06:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Hell of a catch there

So was that catch by Tee Higgins. Gawd, I hope we can sign him next year and get the Clemson crew back together.

I remember when some people said Higgins wasn’t a #1….

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2023, 09:02 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-23-2023, 07:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I remember when some people said Higgins wasn’t a #1….

Not sure who said it but it depends on what your definition of a number 1.  Hes never even had 1100 yards in a season before and he had had the luxury playing opposite Chase who draws double teams and the opponents number 1 corner.  Burrow as well. Would love to add him though if we can't get Evans.  He's the type of WR Trevor needs, a 6'5 or bigger that can beat his man and win 50/50 balls

(12-23-2023, 07:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I remember when some people said Higgins wasn’t a #1….

Ha!

Bills must have 0 options if they are signing fat LF to be a KR

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk