Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Ravens Gameday***

(12-17-2023, 12:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We havent looked good as of late but with a win tonight could be the type of win that could change our season.  Defense has to do a 180

Just because we've been bad lately and logic says a blowout loss I'm kind of thinking that we could get something positive out of this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was hoping the rain would stop completely but it's turned into blustery wind and light rain. Awful weather.

(12-17-2023, 01:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I was hoping the rain would stop completely but it's turned into blustery wind and light rain. Awful weather.

our run defense is slightly better then pass, so bring it on. Improves our chances to win at least on defense, if weather doesn't allow for passing

(12-17-2023, 01:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I was hoping the rain would stop completely but it's turned into blustery wind and light rain. Awful weather.
Should be stopping in 1-2 hours but the wind will still be around 20 mph. Be prepared in the stands as that wind and humidity will make it a lot colder than the 50s normally feel.

Wondering if this will affect attendance any.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Picked up some ponchos plan on packing for cold wet game
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Here we are boyssss...... another Prime Time guy which we've been starving for. Hopefully, we have a better showing tonight but im also somewhat scared that we might just get the doors blown off of us.

We need to win the turnover battle, get some big play magic going and need Etienne to actually be featured and perform as expected.... if not, i don't see a scenario in which we win this game.

A Christmas poem penned by you. Add the next lines!!!

It's Sunday night
Ratbirds at the Jags
All the women in Baltimore
Are some big ugly scags
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Watching Flacco look awful, about how he should have looked last week, I am terrified for our defense facing a QB like Lamar. Really hope the defense has figured out what's been wrong, or it will be a long night tonight.

(12-17-2023, 03:06 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Watching Flacco look awful, about how he should have looked last week, I am terrified for our defense facing a QB like Lamar. Really hope the defense has figured out what's been wrong, or it will be a long night tonight.

We did force turnovers from him last week. Our turnovers kept them on the field alot and didn't help the defense rest. Just my two cents

(12-17-2023, 02:28 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Picked up some ponchos plan on packing for cold wet game

Starting to get some sun at the beach now.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-17-2023, 03:04 PM)Jagwired Wrote: A Christmas poem penned by you. Add the next lines!!!

It's Sunday night
Ratbirds at the Jags
All the women in Baltimore
Are some big ugly scags

so - While the rain clears 
Raise a big DUUVAL cheer
No matter what happens 
We'll chug a few beers

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 04:07 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Looks bad that the Browns are losing at home to the Bears... maybe we just stink now. Tacks and Texans both suck. The Tampa game is not looking like a W either. Mayfield is playing at a level where we would make him look like he's back at OU. Any given Sunday, lets hope we look more like the team from mid season.

(12-17-2023, 04:06 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Looks bad that the Browns are losing at home to the Bears... maybe we just stink now. Tacks and Texans both suck. The Tampa game is not looking like a W either. Mayfield is playing at a level where we would make him look like he's back at OU. Any given Sunday, lets hope we look more like the team from mid season.
Bears haven't been bad since the trade and their defense is getting pressure with 4 now

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Tampa's offense looking hot too.

Bears taking care of business versus the Browns. Sigh, this team...

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 04:48 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

This Tacks Tinhorns game is pathetic.

(12-17-2023, 04:14 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Tampa's offense looking hot too.

Panthers gonna beat the Falcons,  typical Failcons.

(12-17-2023, 04:15 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Bears taking care of business versus the Browns. Sigh, this team...

It's an unnerving feeling waiting all day and watching other games just to see the Jags disappoint us again.  We gotta show up one of these games right?

Tacks gonna lose at home to Tinhorns backups.

(12-17-2023, 04:06 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Looks bad that the Browns are losing at home to the Bears... maybe we just stink now.  Tacks and Texans both suck.  The Tampa game is not looking like a W either.  Mayfield is playing at a level where we would make him look like he's back at OU.  Any given Sunday,  lets hope we look more like the team from mid season.

With all due respect, go [BLEEP] yourself

Well tonight just became that much more important with the Texans and colts winning

(12-17-2023, 05:26 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Well tonight just became that much more important with the Texans and colts winning

Jags haven't dealt with pressure very well this season. I suspect tonight goes as we all expect it to.