Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Ravens Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 06:55 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

if Jags want to be a team that gets respect ,they need to do what they have not done yet this season shut the door on other teams by winning tonight ,to increase winning the division possbolties.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-17-2023, 05:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 04:06 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Looks bad that the Browns are losing at home to the Bears... maybe we just stink now.  Tacks and Texans both suck.  The Tampa game is not looking like a W either.  Mayfield is playing at a level where we would make him look like he's back at OU.  Any given Sunday,  lets hope we look more like the team from mid season.

With all due respect, go [BLEEP] yourself

Well if it's with all due respect...

I'm not tripping about enduring a loss tonight.
I expect to.

They have a better team right now.
We'd have to get lucky and see top shelf play from backups and see an offense miraculously attain form.

Having to win out after this week and hope for a break or two to reach the playoffs isn't impossible. Probably have a pretty good shot getting in that way.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 05:51 PM by EricC85.)

(12-17-2023, 03:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 03:04 PM)Jagwired Wrote: A Christmas poem penned by you. Add the next lines!!!

It's Sunday night
Ratbirds at the Jags
All the women in Baltimore
Are some big ugly scags

so - While the rain clears 
Raise a big DUUVAL cheer
No matter what happens 
We'll chug a few beers

(12-17-2023, 05:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm not tripping about enduring a loss tonight.
I expect to.

We'd have to get lucky and see top shelf play from backups and see an offense miraculously attain form.

Having to win out after this week and hope for a break or two to reach the playoffs isn't impossible. Probably have a pretty good shot getting in that way.

It's funny though theses are the games we pull out miracles and then loose the games we should've one. It's the jaguar way

We need 2 more wins to get In the playoffs
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-17-2023, 05:50 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 03:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: so - While the rain clears 
Raise a big DUUVAL cheer
No matter what happens 
We'll chug a few beers

(12-17-2023, 05:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm not tripping about enduring a loss tonight.
I expect to.

It's funny though theses are the games we pull out miracles and then loose the games we should've one. It's the jaguar way

Praying for that miracle, bud. 

I'll be out there in the chilly wind hoping for the best and getting loud as hell on third down.

Hell yeah we're on the way stopped at steak and shake before kickoff
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Raise a big DUUVAL cheer
No matter what happens 
We'll chug a few beers

I expect to.

I don't know about needing 2 more wins to get in the playoffs, but I do know that if we lose tonight, we will be tied with the Colts and the Texans, but we hold the tiebreaker on both of them.  So that means, if we go 2-1 in our last 3 games, if either of them goes 3-0, they win the division.

Raise a big DUUVAL cheer
No matter what happens 
We'll chug a few beers

I expect to.

Exactly. I've had the gut feeling all week that we'll win this #becausejaguars but in our favor. 

Or it could be gas.... Either way I guess we'll see.

With all our injuries, I just don't think we got a snowballs chance in heck...

I hope to be pleasantly surprised.  But this feels like one of those Gus Bradley, Mike Mularkey type games incoming...

Could be a replay of last year and we see a Jones mania with a plethora of TDs

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 06:06 PM by SamusAranX. Edited 1 time in total.)

I expect to.

Problem is Tampa and Tennessee are different teams from earlier in the season. Those matchups no longer appear to be locks, especially Tampa against our defense

So an upset tonight would be huge

I don’t know how but I hope we pull this game out. I don’t want to be tied with the clots and tinhorns record wise.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Of course DirecTV and NBC are beefing and I can't watch the game on TV..... Two [BLEEP] trash [BLEEP] companies... I wish them nothing but the worst. [BLEEP] both of em.

(12-17-2023, 06:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Of course DirecTV and NBC are beefing and I can't watch the game on TV..... Two [BLEEP] trash [BLEEP] companies... I wish them nothing but the worst. [BLEEP] both of em.

YouTubeTV will give you a 10 day free trial and you can watch it there.

(12-17-2023, 06:21 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 06:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Of course DirecTV and NBC are beefing and I can't watch the game on TV..... Two [BLEEP] trash [BLEEP] companies... I wish them nothing but the worst. [BLEEP] both of em.

I'll just find a stream of it, but it's ridiculous to pay for a service and not get your regular LOCAL [BLEEP] channels.

The fact that I have to stream a primetime game is a complete joke.

(12-17-2023, 06:05 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
I expect to.

Problem is Tampa and Tennessee are different teams from earlier in the season.  Those matchups no longer appear to be locks, especially Tampa against our defense

So an upset tonight would be huge

Both of those teams have defenses that give up big yardage much more than the team we face tonight. 

We could hang 35 on the Bucs defense IMO, and I don't trust Mayfield to throw 4 TDs every week. 

tacks ain't [BLEEP].

(12-17-2023, 06:21 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:

Not if it's on local TV....if it's local they block it out on YouTube... trust me I have it

(12-17-2023, 06:37 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 06:21 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: YouTubeTV will give you a 10 day free trial and you can watch it there.

Not if it's on local TV....if it's local they block it out on YouTube... trust me I have it

I know the NFL Sunday ticket blocks local games but the local TV package shouldn’t. It’s basically like a cable subscription.

Gonna be a bit raw tonight at the stadium. I am truly hoping for a win, but .... I forecast the Ravens will remember last year. They will come out wanting to "avenge" last year's loss in a big way.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I'm dealing with this too. Luckily, I'm attending the game, but I've missed other good games because DirecTV chose to make the channel go dark during college and NFL seasons in order to put the maximum pressure on Tegna. I think it will only result in more people changing their provider.