Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Ravens Gameday***

the worst team in football won today. why not us. Lets go Jags!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-17-2023, 06:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 06:21 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: YouTubeTV will give you a 10 day free trial and you can watch it there.

I'll just find a stream of it, but it's ridiculous to pay for a service and not get your regular LOCAL [BLEEP] channels.

The fact that I have to stream a primetime game is a complete joke.

No antenna?

(12-17-2023, 06:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 06:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Of course DirecTV and NBC are beefing and I can't watch the game on TV..... Two [BLEEP] trash [BLEEP] companies... I wish them nothing but the worst. [BLEEP] both of em.

I'm dealing with this too. Luckily, I'm attending the game, but I've missed other good games because DirecTV chose to make the channel go dark during college and NFL seasons in order to put the maximum pressure on Tegna. I think it will only result in more people changing their provider.

Nothing like 2 multi billion dollar companies crying about not making enough money. [BLEEP] em both.

Yooooo!!! Let’s go boys!!!!! Got 2 raven fans right in front of me.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 07:17 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

(12-17-2023, 06:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Of course DirecTV and NBC are beefing and I can't watch the game on TV..... Two [BLEEP] trash [BLEEP] companies... I wish them nothing but the worst. [BLEEP] both of em.

Surely there's an NBC Sports app or something you can stream the game on?

(12-17-2023, 07:13 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yooooo!!! Let’s go boys!!!!! Got 2 raven fans right in front of me.

and next week they'll be 49ers fans.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 07:21 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

The game is on Peacock.  If you can't get it on your regular provider, you can maybe get a one month free trial and watch it that way.

Or, pay $6.00 for one month and then cancel.

(12-17-2023, 07:17 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:

Surely there's an NBC Sports app or something you can stream the game on?

(12-17-2023, 07:13 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yooooo!!! Let’s go boys!!!!! Got 2 raven fans right in front of me.

and next week they'll be 49ers fans.

Peacock has it....I just paid the 12 bucks and will cancel it

Lamar jackson, bo jackson, michael jackson dont matter jags by 30

(12-17-2023, 07:35 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Lamar jackson, bo jackson, michael jackson dont matter jags by 30

Let's hope Michel Jackson shows up....

(12-17-2023, 07:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 06:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm dealing with this too. Luckily, I'm attending the game, but I've missed other good games because DirecTV chose to make the channel go dark during college and NFL seasons in order to put the maximum pressure on Tegna. I think it will only result in more people changing their provider.

Nothing like 2 multi billion dollar companies crying about not making enough money. [BLEEP] em both.

Now that I think about it, the last time I encountered this situation with another game, ESPN online was showing it. Check that out.

(12-17-2023, 07:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1736534750196592990

This would be a great game for Antonio Johnson to make a name for himself - especially against this versatile Ravens offense.

I'm hoping we can snag a couple turnovers and capitalize those possession changes into touchdowns tonight.

(12-17-2023, 08:02 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 07:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1736534750196592990

This would be a great game for Antonio Johnson to make a name for himself - especially against this versatile Ravens offense.

I'm hoping we can snag a couple turnovers and capitalize those possession changes into touchdowns tonight.

Prolly gonna be Herndon at nickel and Dewey at FS though

Just got to the stadium - love the night games - hope our boys are ready

Wish I could be at the game but I’ll be watching from here. Let’s go!!!!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

In our seats now it's definitely colder walking in then when you get inside the stadium
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-17-2023, 08:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 08:02 PM)enigma Wrote: This would be a great game for Antonio Johnson to make a name for himself - especially against this versatile Ravens offense.

Prolly gonna be Herndon at nickel and Dewey at FS though

Just got to the stadium - love the night games - hope our boys are ready

That's true.

I could see our boys run the 3 safety "heavy" set at times. Just very excited to see a playmaker like Johnson have some opportunities.

I couldn't make it this week but was there against the bungals - I'll be watching at a sports bar with some friends though. Enjoy the atmosphere because these night games are always electric here at Duval.

(12-17-2023, 08:09 PM)EricC85 Wrote: In our seats now it's definitely colder walking in then when you get inside the stadium

Lol what's the temp?

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 08:34 PM by p_rushing.)

(12-17-2023, 06:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I'm dealing with this too. Luckily, I'm attending the game, but I've missed other good games because DirecTV chose to make the channel go dark during college and NFL seasons in order to put the maximum pressure on Tegna. I think it will only result in more people changing their provider.

FYI, DTV didn't take it off air, the station owners Tegna did that. The issue is Tegna wants an increase across all subscribers. DTV had to raise everyone's bill $5 last negotiation with another station owner.

Switching isn't going to save you because they will just do the same when that contract is up. Basically these stations are dead because ad money has run out and they are trying to hold on by forcing DTV to pay them.

DTV offered them the option to have customers who wanted the challenge pay whatever Tegna wanted, a la carte. The stations know that people won't pay anything when they can get all the shows and most sports for cheaper with the national station as opposed to just the individual channel.

DTV is also trying to be able to negotiate with ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC directly. These stations are fighting that also. Streaming has the ability to do that for some stations, cable can't.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-17-2023, 08:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 08:09 PM)EricC85 Wrote: In our seats now it's definitely colder walking in then when you get inside the stadium

Lol what's the temp?
It's upper 50s but that high humidity with wind can make NE FL feel cold

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-17-2023, 08:13 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Lol what's the temp?

I think in the 50s but it's been raining all day so it's a wet cold
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Temp is 59 at the moment. I’m sure Baltimore fans will be in shorts and flip flops.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.