Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Ravens Gameday***

(12-17-2023, 08:02 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 07:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1736534750196592990

This would be a great game for Antonio Johnson to make a name for himself - especially against this versatile Ravens offense.

I'm hoping we can snag a couple turnovers and capitalize those possession changes into touchdowns tonight.

Yes, aj looked good in the last game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have Direct TV.
This sucks

OK

Beer vendor just gave me two beers for price of one and free peanuts

I'm taking this as a good omen for our team!

Zay had a big game against them last year, hope he plays well tonight

All I'm gonna say is, if I had DTV and couldn't watch the game..

Yo-Ho a pirates life for me!!
[Image: SiA4q.gif]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 09:00 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Is there any doubt the Ravens won't just walk down the field and score on the opening drive like we had no clue coming in that Andrews could be a go to target? I hope I'm wrong.

(12-17-2023, 08:59 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Is there any doubt the Ravens won't just walk down the field and score on the opening drive?  I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe the Ravens all got drunk last night at Wackos and are hung over.

(12-17-2023, 08:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: OK

Beer vendor just gave me two beers for price of one and free peanuts

I'm taking this as a good omen for our team!

He was just giving you the senior discount old man!

anyways, jags 69 Ravens 3

Duuvall

Maybe Lamar fumbles a snap and we recover

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 09:03 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-17-2023, 08:39 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Temp is 59 at the moment. I’m sure Baltimore fans will be in shorts and flip flops.

From Maine I laugh when people say 60 is cold lol....[BLEEP] I would take that all day long.... that's tropical lol

(12-17-2023, 08:42 PM)jagboss Wrote: I have Direct TV.
This sucks

So do I....pay the few bucks for peacock and then cancel

Here in Iowa I'm just thrilled we aren't buried in snow. Green Christmas this year!

(12-17-2023, 08:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: All I'm gonna say is, if I had DTV and couldn't watch the game..

I'll be calling them tomorrow this is three weeks in a row.....time to get some refunds and special offers

(12-17-2023, 09:02 PM)Newton Wrote: Maybe Lamar fumbles a snap and we recover

That'd be great,  one thing is for sure is we're likely going to need some turnovers somehow someway.  Punch that ball out!

We do some onside kick trolling to start things off

(12-17-2023, 09:05 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 08:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: All I'm gonna say is, if I had DTV and couldn't watch the game..

I'll be calling them tomorrow this is three weeks in a row.....time to get some refunds and special offers
Just go online and login for auto $10 every month, calling may get you $20 ..... these will stack with any other discounts you already get

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We need this one. Lots of injuries right now.

Antenna was great purchase this year

Lets freaking go tonight Jags.

Just hope we give everything we've got tonight.

Let's look hungry

Where's Faith Hill?