Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
No playoffs

We’re not beating Tampa or maybe Tennessee at this rate 

And when it happens, heads better roll

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are basically the 2022 Titans

(12-18-2023, 12:18 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We are basically the 2022 Titans

I can hear Alanis Morisette playing in my head.

8-3 to out of the playoffs.

(12-18-2023, 12:22 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:

I’m struggling to fathom that we won 8 games somehow

Yep, 100%. Its really quite embarrassing as a fan of this franchise, and for the franchise itself. At least the titans had an excuse, they lost their game manager QB and simply lacked any star power except an aging RB. Our franchise stud QB is still back there slinging but this team still collapses in on itself like a dying star. I would say #becausejags, but I am starting to suspect Vegas didn't like how things were turning out.

It’d be quite comical if Minshew lead the clots to the division title
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(12-18-2023, 12:23 AM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:

Yep, 100%. Its really quite embarrassing as a fan of this franchise, and for the franchise itself. At least the titans had an excuse, they lost their game manager QB and simply lacked any star power except an aging RB. Our franchise stud QB is still back there slinging but this team still collapses in on itself like a dying star. I would say #becausejags, but I am starting to suspect Vegas didn't like how things were turning out.

Yup, this is worse.  The worst 8-6 team at home

(12-18-2023, 12:26 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: It’d be quite comical if Minshew lead the clots to the division title

Division will come down to Texans Colts game end of the season

(12-18-2023, 12:27 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:26 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: It’d be quite comical if Minshew lead the clots to the division title

Division will come down to Texans Colts game end of the season

Yeah, I think the Colts win out.

Has there ever been a more colossal collapse? Please don't let the Jags be the new record holder of worse collapse of all time.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 12:47 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

The good thing is the jags don’t have to play the afc north anymore.

(12-17-2023, 11:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We’re not beating Tampa or maybe Tennessee at this rate 

Anything can happen at this point. The Bucs looked good today. The titans beat the dolphins. It’s going to be a war to get into the playoffs.. Well not a cake walk but jags need to take care of business.

(12-18-2023, 12:23 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:22 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I can hear Alanis Morisette playing in my head.

I’m struggling to fathom that we won 8 games somehow

Easiest schedule in the NFL, that’s how.  The league office did everything possible to hand this to the Jags but TL still takes the snaps so… that’s how it is.

Our only hope next year is some other team is dumb enough to hire Press Taylor as their OC or HC (college maybe?)

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

I said that 3 weeks ago when bengals beat us, and  people here were all saying i was being negtiave. I saw the writeing on the wall, and no one wanted to belieave me. Last season was a fluke,we wil lend this season at 8-9,good thing tittians lost today.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-18-2023, 12:54 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:23 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I’m struggling to fathom that we won 8 games somehow

Easiest schedule in the NFL, that’s how.  The league office did everything possible to hand this to the Jags but TL still takes the snaps so… that’s how it is.

Huh I didn't know a top 10 strength of schedule actually meant easiest schedule. Tell me you have no clue without telling me you have no clue.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Nah we getting to the playoffs, we just getting bounced in the second round at most and likely wildcard depending on matchup.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We’ll get in, we just won’t make it past the wild card

I don't know you seen it in the first half we easily drove all over the field and just missed field goals and the dang fumble and no spike before half play. There is talent but it's never all three phases and our interior on both sides needs upgrades.
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 09:20 AM by Mikey.)

(12-18-2023, 12:45 AM)Jag88 Wrote: The good thing is the jags don’t have to play the afc north anymore.

(12-17-2023, 11:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We’re not beating Tampa or maybe Tennessee at this rate 

Anything can happen at this point. The Bucs looked good today. The titans beat the dolphins. It’s going to be a war to get into the playoffs.. Well not a cake walk but jags need to take care of business.

This.

And the thing that scares me most is we ain't got a body on our roster that has that killer mentality. I ain't talking swagger, I'm talkin mean. Angry at the world for thinking we weren't good enough, and punchin em in the mouth to prove we are. Nut up or shut up time.  So far, I haven't seen the hunger. If we do get in, I don't see us going anywhere.

(12-18-2023, 12:56 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:22 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I can hear Alanis Morisette playing in my head.

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

I think you mean paradoxical.