Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
No playoffs

(12-18-2023, 01:04 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:18 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We are basically the 2022 Titans

I said that 3 weeks ago when bengals beat us, and  people here were all saying i was being negtiave. I saw the writeing on the wall, and no one wanted to belieave me. Last season was a fluke,we wil lend this season at 8-9,good thing tittians lost today.

You also thought the cards were going to the SB last year because you're so much more the visionary than the rest of us. Take it easy on the back patting unless you want us to tally up all the receipts, bud.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-18-2023, 01:08 AM)Protozoa Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:54 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote: Easiest schedule in the NFL, that’s how.  The league office did everything possible to hand this to the Jags but TL still takes the snaps so… that’s how it is.

Huh I didn't know a top 10 strength of schedule actually meant easiest schedule. Tell me you have no clue without telling me you have no clue.
Right?

Indy, Cincy, KC, SF, Baltimore, Cleveland, Buffalo, TB, New Orleans…. That’s 9 teams who are currently in the playoffs I believe.

If the Jags can’t win 2 of the last 3 then it’s just not meant to be. We got whipped by Baltimore and San Fran who are probably the two best teams in the league but have been in the rest of the games. Our losses have come due to an inability to eliminate stupid stuff. Backs to the wall now. I think we still win the division although it may be on a tiebreaker.

We’ll be one and done in the playoffs though. The team will need some reworking in the offseason.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-18-2023, 01:35 AM)nhiverson Wrote: I don't know you seen it in the first half we easily drove all over the field and just missed field goals and the dang fumble and no spike before half play. There is talent but it's never all three phases and our interior on both sides needs upgrades.

We can't get out of our own way. We are overthinking things. Instead of that hasty play that kept clock running, spike the ball regroup, call a killer. Get a shot or two instead of futzing around waiting on the officials to help you out. Train em up to know if you don't have a clear path to the sideline or the EZ, you slap that ball straight into the dirt. 4 yards wasn't what we wanted or needed there.

We are still deer in the headlights when it comes to big games. No confidence. No reason for confidence. Maybe the collapse is what we need. A kick square in the jewels to make everyone bitter. We can't just think we're champs on paper and everything will fall into place. We need to get that mentality that this is ours, and everyone is in our way and trying to take it from us.

(12-18-2023, 09:35 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: If the Jags can’t win 2 of the last 3 then it’s just not meant to be. We got whipped by Baltimore and San Fran who are probably the two best teams in the league but have been in the rest of the games. Our losses have come due to an inability to eliminate stupid stuff. Backs to the wall now. I think we still win the division although it may be on a tiebreaker.

We’ll be one and done in the playoffs though. The team will need some reworking in the offseason.

Center, 2 Guards, DT, and an actual pass rusher to replace Chaisson. Superb Owl here we come. You're welcome.

(12-18-2023, 09:47 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:35 AM)nhiverson Wrote: I don't know you seen it in the first half we easily drove all over the field and just missed field goals and the dang fumble and no spike before half play. There is talent but it's never all three phases and our interior on both sides needs upgrades.

We can't get out of our own way. We are overthinking things. Instead of that hasty play that kept clock running, spike the ball regroup, call a killer. Get a shot or two instead of futzing around waiting on the officials to help you out. Train em up to know if you don't have a clear path to the sideline or the EZ, you slap that ball straight into the dirt. 4 yards wasn't what we wanted or needed there.

We are still deer in the headlights when it comes to big games. No confidence. No reason for confidence. Maybe the collapse is what we need. A kick square in the jewels to make everyone bitter. We can't just think we're champs on paper and everything will fall into place. We need to get that mentality that this is ours, and everyone is in our way and trying to take it from us.

What we need isn't on the roster right now. If Baalke can't fix it this offsesason we'll have wasted Trevor's cheap years futzing around (nice term BTW).
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 10:07 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

We've had as hard of a schedule as it gets this year. But the hardest team has been the Jaguars every week, we get in our own way. We've done some of the most idiotic things I've seen an NFL team do during a game. There was a blooper montage last night.

(12-18-2023, 10:06 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: We've had as hard of a schedule as it gets this year.  But the hardest team has been the Jaguars every week,  we get in our own way.  We've done some of the most idiotic things I've seen an NFL team do during a game.  There was a blooper montage last night.

If this board is worth a darn your rating should skyrocket with this post.

Truer words never spoken, friend.

[Image: b9b13573-f862-4ac9-a2d4-1876b6f244f5_text.gif]

forget the playoffs,cause we  won't win another game ,seasons over  we will end up 8-9 with our last win being at texans.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.