Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lawrence in concussion protocol

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 06:52 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 2 times in total.)

Not good when the Jaguars are in a 3 way tie for the AFC South Division lead with the Texans and Colts with 3 games remaining.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And the quest to achieve David Carr status continues apace.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah this season may be a big letdown when it’s all said and done. Just too many injuries to key players. Also, we took a step backwards on offense.

Meh. 3 games left. [BLEEP] it. Let's see what happens.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-18-2023, 07:09 AM)Newton Wrote: Yeah this season may be a big letdown when it’s all said and done. Just too many injuries to key players. Also, we took a step backwards on offense.

We put together a team, gave it a shot, and came up short.  Just like almost every other team.  We had a raft of injuries, and we found a key weakness that needs to be fixed in the offseason.   That's life.  I'm still very optimistic about the future, but not this year.

(12-18-2023, 07:32 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Meh. 3 games left. [BLEEP] it. Let's see what happens.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Agree just watch. The deck was stacked by the off-season and we'll sometimes our hopes get dashed. We'll most of the time.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I’m not ready to throw in the towel. We’re still in 1st place and need to find 2 wins to close the season out. The goal is the make the playoffs and go from there.

(12-18-2023, 08:40 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m not ready to throw in the towel. We’re still in 1st place and need to find 2 wins to close the season out. The goal is the make the playoffs and go from there.

2 wins doesn't necessarily close out the season.   If we go 2-1, and the Colts or the Texans go 3-0, they win the division.

Hmm, I thought it was odd that they just kept letting him play after his head bounced off the turf. Hope it's not bad.

We knew at some point this Oline was gonna get Trevor hurt

(12-18-2023, 09:02 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We knew at some point this Oline was gonna get Trevor hurt

Now we're up to 3 points.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-18-2023, 09:02 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We knew at some point this Oline was gonna get Trevor hurt

Been saying this since November of last year. 

Hope this front office and coaching staff are crystal clear on what they need to fix this offseason.

(12-18-2023, 09:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Been saying this since November of last year. 

Hope this front office and coaching staff are crystal clear on what they need to fix this offseason.

Yep, a few of us were concerned about that going into the season. Both lines need work in fact but the OL is abysmal. Need to look at a lot of different options.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Prosser is having a meltdown on 1010 right now. Him and Boselli are going back and forth. He doesn’t think we’re making the postseason.

(12-18-2023, 09:40 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Prosser is having a meltdown on 1010 right now. Him and Boselli are going back and forth. He doesn’t think we’re making the postseason.

I think the League has the tape on how to beat this team and we can't overcome the lack of talent in the trenches. The Bucs are playing good ball and Tennessee hates us, the Panthers are the only one I think we can handle.

I’m so mad we don’t have anyone tanking on the rest of our schedule

Anyone know when the injury occurred?

(12-18-2023, 09:54 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Anyone know when the injury occurred?

According to Doug it was on a scramble at the end. I'm not sure which of the 3 it was though.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 09:58 AM by imtheblkranger.)

(12-18-2023, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 08:40 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m not ready to throw in the towel. We’re still in 1st place and need to find 2 wins to close the season out. The goal is the make the playoffs and go from there.

2 wins doesn't necessarily close out the season.   If we go 2-1, and the Colts or the Texans go 3-0, they win the division.

They play each other the last game so they both can't go 3-0. Ideally one goes 0-3 and one goes 1-2 and we don't have to worry. We can lock it up with Carolina if we win the next two and they both lose at least 1

(12-18-2023, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

According to Doug it was on a scramble at the end. I'm not sure which of the 3 it was though.

I'm hopeful he gets cleared since he was able to finish the game and they didn't find it until after, seems like a relatively mild one in that case. Definitely not as brutal as Stroud's
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-18-2023, 09:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Well, he threw the ball on around 5 attempts throughout the game as if he were already concussed. 

I hope this staff's failure to acquire protection up front hasn't seriously stymied the kid's development. 
If we aren't already there - we are standing at the precipice about to kick him off the edge.