Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lawrence in concussion protocol

(12-22-2023, 08:47 AM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 08:10 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: This right here

Throw in some of those ridley rushes as well

Did you watch CJ play in relief? He was fine. Give Etienne 30 carries and he will join Trevor in a medical protocol. Other teams have won with backups. It could happen. We shall see.

Hell other teams have even beaten teams with 8 wins with backups  Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2023, 12:01 AM by imtheblkranger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well for what it’s worth, Jags FB posted a clip of him this afternoon throwing in practice

? Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/r/C1DMncN...tid=WC7FNe
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The anticipation is killing me. I just keep refreshing my Twitter feed.

Yeeeeees!

Let’s go! My brother, sister, and brother-in-law are Bucs fans and will be over for Christmas Eve tomorrow. Civil war!

I selfishly desperately needed Trevor to go lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

What a Franchise guy

Alright Alright Alright

(12-23-2023, 01:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/...915L-t18Xg

Let’s go!

Warrior.

It's easy to talk like a leader, actions make you a leader. We're damn lucky to have him.

The caveat is his head will be cloaked in several layers of bubble wrap with a peep hole cut out.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2023, 04:35 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-23-2023, 03:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The caveat is his head will be cloaked in several layers of bubble wrap with a peep hole cut out.

He needs that thing that the online wears in practice on their helmets. For real though, the offensive line need to step up.

Yes!!! Let's go....the OL better step up....and the defense.... hoping to click on all cylinders

Glad I’ll be able to see him play in person

This is a cool pic. Good photography.

It’s 59/60 if the link doesn’t open to it. 

https://www.jaguars.com/photos/travel-ph...dedc02c00e

(12-23-2023, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Yes!!! Let's go....the OL better step up....and the defense.... hoping to click on all cylinders

Here's to the O-Line keeping the bucs off TL  Cool ...
and the D playing lights out  Ninja
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Wait..so because of concussion protocols...did Trevor not do an interview all week?
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(12-24-2023, 01:58 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Wait..so because of concussion protocols...did Trevor not do an interview all week?

Could be that or nobody thought he would clear and play so the interview's went to what they thought was the starting QB....who knows

(12-24-2023, 01:58 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Wait..so because of concussion protocols...did Trevor not do an interview all week?
Correct, no media while in protocol. He skipped the post game interviews also.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Let’s go !!!