Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lawrence in concussion protocol

I’m guessing he’s not playing which is going to make this game even more interesting.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-21-2023, 02:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 02:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...50070?s=20

This doesn't close the door on him. Tomorrow will be the biggest test.

If he doesn't practice tomorrow I would think he's sitting this one out.
(12-21-2023, 03:04 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Was hoping he'd at least be limited today. Really hope he's feeling better and cleared to be out there tomorrow.
Phase 3 and 4 he can be on the practice field. Phase 3 is just limited 30 mins of light cardo while supervised. Phase 4 is normal practice activities, no contact. Then he has to be cleared by non-team doctor to play.

So if he isn't in Phase 4 on Friday and able to practice, it's likely he doesn't play. Not being on the practice field at all means he is probably still in Phase 2.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Other teams are winning with backup QBs. We could do it, too.

If he doesn’t play, I want to give Etienne close to 30 carries.

He would need to have a limited practice today to have a chance.

If he’s DNP, it’ll be Beathard.

(12-22-2023, 06:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If he doesn’t play, I want to give Etienne close to 30 carries.

This right here

Throw in some of those ridley rushes as well

(12-22-2023, 08:10 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 06:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If he doesn’t play, I want to give Etienne close to 30 carries.

This right here

Did you watch CJ play in relief? He was fine. Give Etienne 30 carries and he will join Trevor in a medical protocol. Other teams have won with backups. It could happen. We shall see.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-22-2023, 06:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Other teams are winning with backup QBs.  We could do it, too.

Other teams have solid rosters, especially up front. We’re courting the prospect of playing our backup because our starter was continually swarmed. The backup will fare no better.

(12-22-2023, 08:47 AM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 08:10 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: This right here

Did you watch CJ play in relief? He was fine. Give Etienne 30 carries and he will join Trevor in a medical protocol. Other teams have won with backups. It could happen. We shall see.

Beathard will be playing without 2 of the Jags top 3 receivers, a MASH unit of an OL and ETN is likely feeling pretty beat up after being overused so far this season. The only unit at 100% is TE. With that said, #BecauseJaguars, they’ll probably come out on top.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The backs need 30 touches, not neccessarily ETN. If we can get meaningful carries from DJ that will be enough.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-22-2023, 09:41 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 08:47 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Did you watch CJ play in relief? He was fine. Give Etienne 30 carries and he will join Trevor in a medical protocol. Other teams have won with backups. It could happen. We shall see.

Beathard will be playing without 2 of the Jags top 3 receivers, a MASH unit of an OL and ETN is likely feeling pretty beat up after being overused so far this season. The only unit at 100% is TE. With that said, #BecauseJaguars, they’ll probably come out on top.
Well Strange hasn't played in weeks.... So no unit is 100% lol

Things are lookin up!

Somehow I think we win this game.

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...74382?s=20

He's gonna practice today!

(12-22-2023, 12:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...74382?s=20

Wow. This is truly a Christmas present.

Just when I think the kid is out , he comes back like Superman or Gumby

(12-22-2023, 12:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...74382?s=20

If he's not limited he is in phase 4 and will only need to be cleared by the non-team doctor to be able to play

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(12-22-2023, 03:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

If he's not limited he is in phase 4 and will only need to be cleared by the non-team doctor to be able to play

That's great news regardless if he plays this week or not. It's good to see he was able to progress this far in a week.

(12-22-2023, 03:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

I see on the jags injury report he was listed as a limited participant in practice today. Does that change anything?

Everyone on the injury list is listed as questionable

(12-22-2023, 05:19 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 03:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote: If he's not limited he is in phase 4 and will only need to be cleared by the non-team doctor to be able to play

I see on the jags injury report he was listed as a limited participant in practice today. Does that change anything?
Not really without someone being at practice. Phase 3 is limited workout with team for 30 mins. Phase 4 is regular practice with no contact.

So if he threw the ball, he should be in phase 4. If all he did was stretch and run off to the side, then most likely not in phase 4

There's no timeline for any of the phases, so just how he feels. The team could also list him as limited because it's his first day back and they gave him plays off and also wanted the other QBs practicing.