Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Bucs score predictions

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2023, 12:10 PM by Cleatwood.)

(12-22-2023, 12:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Doug presser going right now- couldn't hear the questions about specific injuries, but sounds like they aren't optimistic on getting Lawrence or Zay back this week.

Road game vs home game - better on road?  Is that good this weeK?
"probably - big sigh"

LOL

Brenton, Cisco, Tyson are possibilities to go this week. Trending up.

Trevor's chances "a little better than a coin flip"

Wants Calvin to be Calvin - not trying to be more while missing others
Trevor is going to practice in full today.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/...34264?s=20

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let’s go!

Wow!!

Well now I feel a bit better about the game.

Still going to be difficult to win without Kirk and Zay

We can argue all day about whether he is elite or not, but we cannot argue his toughness or desire to be on the field.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2023, 06:15 PM by Jag88.)

(12-22-2023, 03:12 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Well now I feel a bit better about the game.

Agnew, Ridley, Parker, and maybe we will see cooks finally. He did drop an opportunity last game, but I’d like to see him “cook”

Tim jones hasn’t showed much but has potential.

(12-22-2023, 06:15 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 03:12 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Well now I feel a bit better about the game.

Agnew, Ridley, Parker, and maybe we will see cooks finally. He did drop an opportunity last game, but I’d like to see him “cook”

Tim jones hasn’t showed much but has potential.

Tim Jones is the Montell Owens of Nick Sorensens.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Vita Vea and Kancey will destroy Fortner

Dude's gonna play and destroy the butt pirates..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Tampa 44, Jax 37

(12-22-2023, 03:12 PM)ClemsonRob Wrote: We can argue all day about whether he is elite or not, but we cannot argue his toughness or desire to be on the field.

Amen, he definitely isn't a "woah there mother [BLEEP]" kind of qb. God thinking back on Gabbs makes me angry lol. Dude was the worst QB i've ever seen play and on top of that he was a panzy.

Jenkins had his best game of the season last week. He always turns it up at the end of the season. He is the 6th captain this week. I think he has another good game

Jags play disciplined and walk to a 31-10 victory.

Jags win 31-28 adding another chapter to Trevor's legacy.

Can we have no bs this game
Ty

Also injury free ???

bucs 54 jags 10

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Jags will get revenge on Baker for calling our shifty D-line "cute" and get sacked 10 times

Jax 20
TB 10

(12-23-2023, 04:51 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: Jags will get revenge on Baker for calling our shifty D-line "cute" and get sacked 10 times

Jax 20
TB 10

Haha.

All I want for Christmas is for the Jags to beat the Bucs. Cmon Santa

We will be competing for the wild card after this game. Bucs 24 - 16.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption