Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will the Jaguars make the playoffs?
Yes
NO
[Show Results]

Do you believe the Jaguars make the playoff (sitting at 8-6 currently)

I think we win 10 or 11 games and win the division.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No

Yeah. Still in. All teams lost today. Its a wash...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

If we do, we’ll back in. I have zero confidence we can win any more games this year.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-24-2023, 07:41 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yeah. Still in. All teams lost today. Its a wash...

Jags got so lucky

We’re not beating Tennessee. Carolina may be an ugly W

(12-24-2023, 07:44 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: If we do, we’ll back in. I have zero confidence we can win any more games this year.

Just get in and try to wreck havoc

I'm voting no at this point. This team has been figured out and has no answers. Defense seems broken and offensive line can't block anyone. I think its more likely they don't win another game as opposed to winning out.

I'd love to think they could magically figure things out this week, win last two games, and make a run in playoffs but that seems so far fetched it isn't worth getting hopes. So disappointing as it felt like they were figuring things out once they hit the bye. And playoffs felt like a guarantee at that point.

We can still go 10-7 and win the division.

[Image: IMG-0227.gif]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Can I change my vote?

Will we? Maybe.. But at this point we're probably just gonna get destroyed by the first PO opponent.

They're a 1 and done team if they're somehow lucky enough to fluke their way into the playoffs.

I don't think we make the playoffs at this point. We might actually lose to the Panthers and I don't think the Titans game will even matter.

The team is a complete mess and Trevor, whether through injury or otherwise, is in full regression mode. No WRs to thow to, bad o line, and add to that he DOES NOT CARE to take care of the football! AT ALL! He is the Tiki Barber of the QB position!

(12-24-2023, 09:23 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: The team is a complete mess and Trevor, whether through injury or otherwise, is in full regression mode. No WRs to thow to, bad o line, and add to that he DOES NOT CARE to take care of the football! AT ALL! He is the Tiki Barber of the QB position!

Trevor has more fumbles in nearly 3 seasons as Bortles had his entire time here.. it's rough.

(12-24-2023, 09:25 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 09:23 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: The team is a complete mess and Trevor, whether through injury or otherwise, is in full regression mode. No WRs to thow to, bad o line, and add to that he DOES NOT CARE to take care of the football! AT ALL! He is the Tiki Barber of the QB position!

Trevor has more fumbles in nearly 3 seasons as Bortles had his entire time here.. it's rough.
And yet he still has us winning games. It's odd. I know.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I still think we're going to win the division.

We still hold the tiebreaker on the Colts and the Texans, we play the Panthers and the Titans, while the Colts and Texans play each other, which will probably eliminate one of them. The odds are in our favor.

(12-25-2023, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I still think we're going to win the division. 

We still hold the tiebreaker on the Colts and the Texans, we play the Panthers and the Titans, while the Colts and Texans play each other, which will probably eliminate one of them.  The odds are in our favor.

I do too although I’m glad we have tie breakers over Indy and Houston. If we don’t even make the playoffs, it would feel catastrophic after the good start.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.