Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bucs GameDay thread***

Big game today fellas. We really need to get off of this slide and start putting it togerher for a playoff run. I think we're gonna pull this one out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How do we know this is the real game day thread if it dosent say official in the title?!

Please jags
No injurys
And no bs

Careful, kid, you'll put your eye out.

Should be a fun game man. I'll be leaning on this thread heavily today for updates as I will be heavily involved in alcohol and nonsense at the in-laws right when the damn football is kicked-off. I'll try and sneak away when I can to watch it on the phone or something.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-24-2023, 08:51 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Careful, kid, you'll put your eye out.

Should be a fun game man. I'll be leaning on this thread heavily today for updates as I will be heavily involved in alcohol and nonsense at the in-laws right when the damn football is kicked-off. I'll try and sneak away when I can to watch it on the phone or something.

Similar, we have church at 5:30. I'll be following along on here until it's over, hopefully home before the end.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We're essentially in playoff mode now have to win out
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-24-2023, 10:37 AM)EricC85 Wrote: We're essentially in playoff mode now have to win out

Meh. Maybe. 

Cleveland gets the tinhorns today. Stroud is out again today I believe. 

clots are getting a Falcons team that is starting a different QB with play-off implications on the line still in the NFC South.

Anything goes today. Would I like a win? Of course. However, it wouldn't shock me one bit if we won and those two teams in our division ate an L today or if all three of us lost today and we're still right back at square one with Carolina to play next weekend. 

Not sweating this one too much for some reason. I feel like we just got through the toughest stretch of the season, these next three games, even with the Buccaneers on a 3 game winning streak, should be vastly easier to overcome and win than that hellfest this team endured the previous three.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Please Santa, I really want a W.

Can't take another week of the doom and gloom around here.

(12-24-2023, 08:05 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: How do we know this is the real game day thread if it dosent say official in the title?!

We have allowed a certain leniency in naming conventions in regard to the official status of game day threads. Boo-ya.

I’ve elected to wear my lucky Brunell game day jersey for today’s game. It’s a little snug these days but anything for the team I say. We got this.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Darn I just realized it’s not a 1pm game

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 01:58 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

We really need to find the Win column again... This could be a trap game for them.

So it's game time and the football pundants pick the Bucs over our Jags.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Colts look likely to handle the Falcons so while this isn’t definitely a must win game, it kinda is.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 02:19 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-24-2023, 01:58 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: We really need to find the Win column again... This could be a trap game for them.

Trap game for who? Don't think the Jags are going to fall for a trap game after 3 loses

(12-24-2023, 02:14 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Colts look likely to handle the Falcons so while this isn’t definitely a must win game, it kinda is.

They all are at this point.... even if Texans and colts lose...we need to have a game lead against these two again going forward

(12-24-2023, 02:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 01:58 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: We really need to find the Win column again... This could be a trap game for them.

Trap game for who? Don't think the Jags are going to fall for a trap game after 3 loses

(12-24-2023, 02:14 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Colts look likely to handle the Falcons so while this isn’t definitely a must win game, it kinda is.

They all are at this point.... even if Texans and colts lose...we need to have a game lead against these two again going forward

We have tie breakers over the clots and the tinhorns so all we really have to do is equal what they do.

(12-24-2023, 02:26 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 02:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Trap game for who? Don't think the Jags are going to fall for a trap game after 3 loses

We have tie breakers over the clots and the tinhorns so all we really have to do is equal what they do.

True....not sure how it works but don't we have a better tie breaker over the colts because we swept them? Or does it not work that way....it would be better going into the last week up a game seeing it's a division rival and anything can happen.... would rather have that game not matter

(12-24-2023, 01:59 PM)NH3 Wrote: So it's game time and the football pundants pick the Bucs over our Jags.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Can you blame them? Jags have lost 3 straight coming in with a banged up Lawrence. We need a win badly but it's hard to see the Jags winning.

(12-24-2023, 02:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 02:26 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: We have tie breakers over the clots and the tinhorns so all we really have to do is equal what they do.

True....not sure how it works but don't we have a better tie breaker over the colts because we swept them? Or does it not work that way....it would be better going into the last week up a game seeing it's a division rival and anything can happen.... would rather have that game not matter
Have tie breakers over both division teams

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

He's playing for a division rival, but I still cheer for Minshew.

Caught me slippin. Even a Ferarri gets a flat tire here and there.

I cashed all my “must-win” game chips in on the 2nd Texans game, so I’m outta chips, but I haven’t used up my guaranteed-win chip yet. I’ve been saving it.

What Evan Engram has done in less than 2 seasons at the Tight End position is crazy. He’s had 4 or more receptions in every game this season and if he stays on pace, he will finish the year with about 100 catches. He needs about 39 yards to break his own record for receiving yards in a single season by a Jaguars TE.

Josh Allen is having the same kind of year on the other side of the football. He’s primed to set another franchise record in sacks in a single-season that was set back in 2017 by Calais Campbell with 14.5, its just too bad the referees took 1 of those sacks away on a terrible penalty. But he should get the record in these next couple of games. Possibly tonight.

Etienne needs a big game tonight. His career high rushing yards in a game is 156. He has scored in bunches at times, and will need everything he has on the bag to help get these Jaguars a win against the Buccaneers.

Jaguars are 4-3 all-time vs Buccaneers. Shout out to my guy Fred Taylor in his rookie year, scoring 3 TDs with 1 of them being a game winner from about 60+, which was also a late kickoff game.

This is a big game fellas. Let’s go out and get this dub and make it 2 years in a row as a playoff team. We will worry about everything else down the road. Let’s just beat Tampa Bay.