Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bucs GameDay thread***

(12-24-2023, 01:57 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Darn I just realized it’s not a 1pm game

Lol i did the same thing

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Really hope we don't continue this losing streak during the most important stretch of the season. Doug says winning in December is one of the most important things a team can do, and we've done exactly the opposite.

I want to see Trevor have a good game

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 03:29 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-24-2023, 02:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 02:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: True....not sure how it works but don't we have a better tie breaker over the colts because we swept them? Or does it not work that way....it would be better going into the last week up a game seeing it's a division rival and anything can happen.... would rather have that game not matter
Have tie breakers over both division teams

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I understand that... though it wasn't my question

(12-24-2023, 02:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He's playing for a division rival, but I still cheer for Minshew.

Nah

(12-24-2023, 03:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 01:57 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Darn I just realized it’s not a 1pm game

Lol i did the same thing

I had double checked to make sure it was a 4pm game

I don't understand how the clots are 8-6 they look horrible
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Worse than us?

Tinhorns and clots might fall today.

Browns baby. We like the browns today

(12-24-2023, 02:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 02:26 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: We have tie breakers over the clots and the tinhorns so all we really have to do is equal what they do.

True....not sure how it works but don't we have a better tie breaker over the colts because we swept them? Or does it not work that way....it would be better going into the last week up a game seeing it's a division rival and anything can happen.... would rather have that game not matter

Pretty sure we got the colts based on our record against them and the tinhorns because of a better division record.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Zay is out.

We are so beat up it’s crazy but our offense has been misfiring most of the season. Not that they haven’t been able to score points at times but they’re more mistake prone relative to their potential than any Jaguars team I can remember.

If our defense comes up big though we can still win this one.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Good to see tyspn and Andre back. Hopefully they are fully healthy and the secondary will look better

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 03:57 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-24-2023, 03:51 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Good to see tyspn and Andre back. Hopefully they are fully healthy and the secondary will look better

Herndon back as well

Secondary is finally healthy. Gonna be a tough matchup for Hosh Allen today going against Wirfs. Need Walker to have a big game

I want to see Strange do something positive today

(12-24-2023, 03:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 03:51 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Good to see tyspn and Andre back. Hopefully they are fully healthy and the secondary will look better

Herndon back as well

Secondary is finally healthy.  Gonna be a tough matchup for Hosh Allen today going against Wirfs.  Need Walker to have a big game

I want to see Strange do something positive today

That's big

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 04:02 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

Well on the bright side, looks like Clots and Rainbow Cows are gonna lose today.

Calais just sacked minshew, he still working for us.

(12-24-2023, 03:58 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Well on the bright side, looks like Clots and Rainbow Cows are gonna lose today.

Calais just sacked minshew, he still working for us.

Calais should have came back to the jags!

They came back to some degree a few weeks ago and didn't look the same.

It’s almost game time you’ll

Just, please, for the love of Christmas, please cut the mistakes by at least half today. Jags have to stop killing their own chances to win games.

(12-24-2023, 04:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Just, please, for the love of Christmas, please cut the mistakes by at least half today. Jags have to stop killing their own chances to win games.

Seriously. It's crazy how lopsided the Ravens game really was in our favor, take away silly mistakes and we beat them easy.