Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bucs GameDay thread***

(12-24-2023, 07:44 PM)Preach Wrote: Idk man. I know this is garbage time, but Beathard looks better right now.

Bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa are you blind

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)Preach Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:50 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I will be watching pederson post game interviews

"We've gotta learn how to win again. We need to do better. Blah blah.."

Haha yeah

(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote: GO Jags!!!!!!! Woooo still in 1st place y'all!!!!!! We got this can I get a duuuvvvallllll

If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

Teams going to go one of 2 ways next week. Fight for a W or....pain

(12-24-2023, 07:45 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: People who keep saying we couldn't have been 8-3 without Trevor seem to forget how good our D was early in the year, and how we were leading the league in turnovers..  he was responsible for 10 tds, 7 ints, 6 fumbles when we were 8-3..

Sure the defense was playing good They also had a lot of games where they blew it.... Pretty sure the defense didn't win all those games for us It took the offense to score

Y'all should really listen to the radio broadcast while watching the game instead of listening to the TV idiots. You might actually learn something.

(12-24-2023, 07:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:44 PM)Preach Wrote: Idk man. I know this is garbage time, but Beathard looks better right now.

Bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa are you blind

Lolololol. He’s right though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-24-2023, 07:50 PM)LMD Wrote: Too bad they couldn't recover the onside kick. I could've gone for some more Engram stadpadding for fantasy purposes.

Oh well. Maybe Tampa can put us all out of misery for the week.

This game was long over half way in the 2nd quarter my friend.

We've been down and out for a long time in this game lol.

(12-24-2023, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote: GO Jags!!!!!!! Woooo still in 1st place y'all!!!!!! We got this can I get a duuuvvvallllll

If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

I’m not sure we can count on the rest of the division to keep losing

Doo Doo vaaal

(12-24-2023, 07:53 PM)Jag88 Wrote:

Honesty I’ll back you on this. Jags are lucky all sarcastic takes aside.

Thank you I'm feeling optimistic tonight! Yea we got best again, but I mean come on we have to be Carolina next week right? If we can just beat Carolina and Tennessee we take the division? I'll take it let's go Jags!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Beathard is obviously a backup but he did take 90% of the snaps this week. It was shortsighted to start an obviously still affected Trevor Lawrence. Pederson needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

It makes no damn sense.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 07:57 PM by Jagger. Edited 2 times in total.)

Don’t know the tiebreakers (outside divison record), but does next week matter? Seems if we win the last game, we own the tiebreakers for Div record and win division. Even if we win next week and others lose, not sure how tbs play out. The final week is everything.

Nobody on this team right now deserves to be defended. They all looked like [BLEEP].
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:50 PM)LMD Wrote: Too bad they couldn't recover the onside kick. I could've gone for some more Engram stadpadding for fantasy purposes.

Oh well. Maybe Tampa can put us all out of misery for the week.

This game was long over half way in the 2nd quarter my friend.

We've been down and out for a long time in this game lol.

I meant in terms of draining the clock rapidly.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(12-24-2023, 07:46 PM)BMarleyJag Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Can you name 1 QB that could succeed behind this line?

A healthy CJ Stroud. Mahomes. Oh, you said 1.

For a game or two?  Maybe.  This has been a season long tale of woe.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa are you blind

Lolololol. He’s right though.

Except hes not. The Bucs are playing prevent. Their Defenders are 20 yards off the ball. None of this garbage time [BLEEP] means anything.

(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Beathard is obviously a backup but he did take 90% of the snaps this week. It was shortsighted to start an obviously still affected Trevor Lawrence. Pederson needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

This right here as well.

I created that Pederson/Taylor playcalling thread for reasons like this tbh. Just a lack of situational awareness both during in-game and out-of-game decisions at times.

(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

I’m not sure we can count on the rest of the division to keep losing

I know what you mean. Houston have T*tans and Colts have Raiders next week. Both winnable games and Houston Colts play each other week 18. So at the very least we need 1 more win. No excuse not to beat Panthers next week but its time we took care of our own business.

Just want to see which way this team goes.

Congratulations, Doug..

You played yourself.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-24-2023, 07:58 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I’m not sure we can count on the rest of the division to keep losing

I know what you mean. Houston have T*tans and Colts have Raiders next week. Both winnable games and Houston Colts play each other week 18. So at the very least we need 1 more win. No excuse not to beat Panthers next week but its time we took care of our own business.

Just want to see which way this team goes.

clots vs tinhorns will likely be for the Division.

This team is cooked.