Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bucs GameDay thread***

(12-24-2023, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote: GO Jags!!!!!!! Woooo still in 1st place y'all!!!!!! We got this can I get a duuuvvvallllll

If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

Teams going to go one of 2 ways next week. Fight for a W or....pain

Understandably so, right?

If we lose to the Panthers, that would be completely warranted.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa are you blind

Lolololol. He’s right though.

Lol why Because he got sacked a bunch of times he threw a past that the player fumbled oh wait because he threw a touchdown pass Ya so did Trevor So what did he show that Trevor didn't one good drive okay.... I saw him pressured sacked got off a couple good passes and a touchdown which exactly what Trevor was doing If he was in the game longer he would have thrown four pics too

Does anyone even want the team to put this type of performance up in the playoffs? I almost feel I'd rather the season end quietly in a whimper than waste an additional week watching the team get embarrassed on national TV (or, more likely, Peacock).

What a depressing way for this season to turn out.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(12-24-2023, 08:00 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

If they lose to the panthers, there needs to be a meltdown in the front office.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Well that sucked

(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

I’m not sure we can count on the rest of the division to keep losing
They won't lose again other than colts Texans last game of the season which one of them will lose....we need to win out period

(12-24-2023, 07:06 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:01 PM)Protozoa Wrote: Nice word soup. Could have just said I don't have one.

What didn't you understand? Do you need a dictionary? I'll try to use smaller words when I reply to you next time.

You didn't answer the question you danced around it and changed the criteria. Now you're leveling insults to further avoid it.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(12-24-2023, 07:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Lolololol. He’s right though.

Except hes not. The Bucs are playing prevent. Their Defenders are 20 yards off the ball. None of this garbage time [BLEEP] means anything.

That’s just rationalization. Beathard’s passes were more accurate and his reads were quicker and more decisive. No one’s saying Beathard’s anything but a backup but he was more prepared to play than Lawrence in this game. It was stupid to start Trevor today.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-24-2023, 07:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote: GO Jags!!!!!!! Woooo still in 1st place y'all!!!!!! We got this can I get a duuuvvvallllll

If we lose to the Panthers next week it will be an absolute meltdown on here.

Spoiler alert: Jags will lose to Panthers since it’s a home game. Bryce Young will have his best game as a pro.

(12-24-2023, 08:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:58 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I know what you mean. Houston have T*tans and Colts have Raiders next week. Both winnable games and Houston Colts play each other week 18. So at the very least we need 1 more win. No excuse not to beat Panthers next week but its time we took care of our own business.

Just want to see which way this team goes.

clots vs tinhorns will likely be for the Division.

This team is cooked.

I'm worried by how no-one is stepping up to be a difference maker right now. I get players have good and bad stretches but no one is making big plays or having big games. Everyone seems low on confidence right now and struggling. I do think a W would make a world of difference confidence wise but we're really struggling in all areas right now.

If you could pick any team to play right now, it would be a 2-13 team so we have no excuses next Sunday. I just don't know how this team is behind the scenes right now. How they come out next week will tell us a lot.

(12-24-2023, 07:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Except hes not. The Bucs are playing prevent. Their Defenders are 20 yards off the ball. None of this garbage time [BLEEP] means anything.

Exactly.... Anybody can sit back and say beathard was doing better in garage time is a clown....

(12-24-2023, 07:41 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Can you name 1 QB that could succeed behind this line?

Joe Burrow.

He was the worst QB in the league for most of his starts this year and all he was dealing with was a leg injury.

(12-24-2023, 08:00 PM)enigma Wrote:

Oh hell yeah. That would be an L where your asking Doug what the hell is going on.

(12-24-2023, 07:42 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:39 PM)copycat Wrote: Can you name 1 QB that could succeed behind this line?

See that's a loaded question because i'm not brain dead, i'm aware the line sucks. Do I think another QB could come in and have an MVP season? of course not. Do I think another QB could play much better than Trevor did this year? Absolutely.. Quite a few.

Then name them.

(12-24-2023, 07:56 PM)Jagger Wrote: Don’t know the tiebreakers (outside divison record), but does next week matter? Seems if we win the last game, we own the tiebreakers for Div record and win division. Even if we win next week and others lose, not sure how tbs play out. The final week is everything.
Depending on who wins the last week, the division record may not matter. Only the Texans would look at division record and then move to the next tiebreaker and I don't know who wins that.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-24-2023, 08:01 PM)LMD Wrote: Does anyone even want the team to put this type of performance up in the playoffs? I almost feel I'd rather the season end quietly in a whimper than waste an additional week watching the team get embarrassed on national TV (or, more likely, Peacock).

I'm with you.  Other than being masochistic, how much more embarrassment does this team need?  8-3 to this nightmare.

(12-24-2023, 08:01 PM)LMD Wrote: Does anyone even want the team to put this type of performance up in the playoffs? I almost feel I'd rather the season end quietly in a whimper than waste an additional week watching the team get embarrassed on national TV (or, more likely, Peacock).

Things change week by week we get injured players back....If we can fight through get a playoff spot there's nothing saying that we can't make an impact You just got to get in.... And I don't care how we get there If we make playoffs 2 years in a row it means something

Ugh

(12-24-2023, 08:00 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Lol why Because he got sacked a bunch of times he threw a past that the player fumbled oh wait because he threw a touchdown pass Ya so did Trevor So what did he show that Trevor didn't one good drive okay.... I saw him pressured sacked got off a couple good passes and a touchdown which exactly what Trevor was doing If he was in the game longer he would have thrown four pics too

Are you and Trevor dating? You defend him like you're [BLEEP] him.

Trevor played like [BLEEP] today. He played like [BLEEP] last week. And he played like [BLEEP] the week before that.

He needs to be sat so whatever is going on with him can be addressed. He should 100% not play next week even if he's cleared.

(12-24-2023, 08:04 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 08:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: clots vs tinhorns will likely be for the Division.

This team is cooked.

How they come out next week will tell us a lot.

We've been saying this the past 4-5 weeks, as each loss seemingly got worse than the one in the prior week.

Maybe we know who we are?