Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers vs Jags

Information 

Projections?  Thoughts?  What do yall see happening?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We gotta be able to win this one, right?

It's going to be the get right game.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Let’s put all of our positive vibes out there for this one - if we win we are most likely in the playoffs

I think after this embarrassment we will come victorious

(12-24-2023, 09:43 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: We gotta be able to win this one, right?

If we beat the worst team in the league some will thing we have turned it around because we got a win and tied our win total from last year lol.  With that said, I got the Panthers in this one and going to win some more money.  Won a nice 300$ today on a 3 team 50$ Parlay, Took the Dolphins, Bears, and Bucs.  Easy 300$

(12-24-2023, 09:46 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Let’s put all of our positive vibes out there for this one - if we win we are most likely in the playoffs

This team has been embarrassed in 4 straight games now though... Twice of those coming in prime time on National TV. If that doesn't slap some sense into them, why should this one?

Lawrence said it best himself during his post game presser... "This team doesn't even look like it practices..." And he's right, they don't. The entire team is a complete mess from top to bottom.

(12-24-2023, 09:46 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Let’s put all of our positive vibes out there for this one - if we win we are most likely in the playoffs

Not really.  We could easily win next and lose to the Titans and  Colts beat the Raiders and Texans at home especially if they get Pittman and Moss back which I think they will.  Would love to upset the Panthers and Titans though

Panthers playing better last two weeks. Jags can easily lose this. Frankly we should assume a loss until we see them do otherwise.

I have Trevor Lawrence as my QB in fantasy and I made the finals in a 12 team league. I have Kyler Murray and I picked up Nick Mullens. I had Cousins as well but the injury happened. I'm thinking about picking up Bryce Young. I think he might have a career game next week

Defense is going to make Young look like Young

Loss.

We have been getting out coached. I'm not going to give Doug a pass because of the SB he won in Philly.

Panthers played the Packers close at home. We get dumped on by everyone.. Panthers win by 2 scores. We aren't deserving of any playoff spot.

(12-24-2023, 10:13 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Panthers played the Packers close at home. We get dumped on by everyone.. Panthers win by 2 scores.  We aren't deserving of any playoff spot.

I say Panthers by 7.  We score late in the 4th to make it a 1 TD game and people will look at that as a positive and think we did good because we only loss by 1 TD to the worst team in the league lol

This will literally be Youngs best game of the season. 80% completion, 360 yards, 4 TD, 0 pick. We will actually give Panthers hope he's a real QB.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 10:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-24-2023, 10:18 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: This will literally be Youngs best game of the season. 80% completion, 360 yards, 4 TD, 0 pick. We will actually give Panthers hope he's a real QB.

I'm picking Young off waivers and starting him in the championship

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 10:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-24-2023, 10:18 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: This will literally be Youngs best game of the season. 80% completion, 360 yards, 4 TD, 0 pick. We will actually give Panthers hope he's a real QB.

I say he goes for 275, 2 passing TDs and 1 rushing, 0 picks

I honestly think we should sit Trevor vs the Panthers and let him heal. He has to many injuries right now and his play is hurting the team. Hopefully he will be 100% for the Ten game.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ead90334arnh2nufuj...y.gif&ct=g]

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 12:05 AM by Charlie Sheen. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-24-2023, 10:08 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: Defense is going to make Young look like Young

Steve Young maybe. This defense has played like dog [BLEEP] lately.

It will be a loss and will complete the worst collapse in Jaguars history