Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers vs Jags

(12-24-2023, 11:14 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: It will be a loss and will complete the worst collapse in Jaguars history

That will be against Tennessee.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 01:08 AM by enigma.)

Whoever keeps adding that prediction "pain" video every week needs to cut that out this week.

Don't do it this week. It's time for some voodoo level shaman [BLEEP] to get this team to win.

Dj chark is gonna look like Tyreek hill

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 02:44 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

This game brings a little hope, but the jags need to look like they actually practice. Gut check.

I think we get embarrassed again
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Jags are 6.5 point favorites. I'm gonna win me some money next week lol

(12-25-2023, 10:49 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jags are 6.5 point favorites.  I'm gonna win me some money next week lol

Lmao I've never bet on a game before but you know what
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 11:26 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-25-2023, 10:56 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 10:49 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jags are 6.5 point favorites.  I'm gonna win me some money next week lol

Lmao I've never bet on a game before but you know what

I took Bucs yesterday in a Parlay and won 300.  I'll pay for the Jags to win.  So either I win money or the Jags win.  It's a win win is how I see it.  I'd rather lose money and Jags win though and I'm good with it

Whichever QB that practices this week should be the one that starts.

(12-25-2023, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Whichever QB that practices this week should be the one that starts.

I agree. Beathard should have played yesterday. Lawrence was not ready.

(12-25-2023, 12:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 11:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Whichever QB that practices this week should be the one that starts.

I agree. Beathard should have played yesterday. Lawrence was not ready.

The whole damn team wasn't ready either.... 
I'll be very surprised if we win again for the rest of the season.  Wallbash
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-25-2023, 01:08 AM)enigma Wrote: Whoever keeps adding that prediction "pain" video every week needs to cut that out this week.

Don't do it this week. It's time for some voodoo level shaman [BLEEP] to get this team to win.

Haha so true

I think we have a chance to beat Carolina at home with CJ at QB. If he can just manage the game. Coach has to sit Lawrence he's not himself right now. But I don't think we've practiced since the bye week. We look terrible and lost as to why that is.

100% expect us to lose
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The Jags have not lost to a single team with less than 8 wins this season; every team they lost to is a division leader or in playoffs contention. They played a first place schedule with a roster that's not quite first-rate and produced about where one should reasonably expect them to, especially given the injuries.

Despite all the setbacks, they can end the season with a better record than last year, and win the division back to back. That's a huge position for the club in terms of future plans. None of the final 4 teams in the conference last year - Chiefs, Jags, Bengals, Bills - look formidable; it's a tough league. All this to say, I expect them to pull it together and beat the Panthers and titans, two teams in worse predicaments currently.

The Jags are not structurally broken and should be thankful they have a real chance to close this season out on a positive note. No, this team is not a bad, blow it all up team. They faced challenges, played good teams, and regressed this season, but the foundation is there, hence first place in Week 17 despite the challenges. A bit smug to disparage a 1st place team in December given our tortured history, in my view. Why send bad vibes out there then get upset when the team loses? Self-fulfilling prophecy...

Merry Christmas all. Go Jags, crush the Panthers.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 04:37 PM by Jag88.)

This schedule has been tough, and we knew that since week 1

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2023, 05:18 PM by SamusAranX.)

How are we 6.5 point favorites?

(12-25-2023, 04:14 PM)BritJag Wrote: The Jags have not lost to a single team with less than 8 wins this season; every team they lost to is a division leader or in playoffs contention. They played a first place schedule with a roster that's not quite first-rate and produced about where one should reasonably expect them to, especially given the injuries.

Despite all the setbacks, they can end the season with a better record than last year, and win the division back to back. That's a huge position for the club in terms of future plans. None of the final 4 teams in the conference last year - Chiefs, Jags, Bengals, Bills - look formidable; it's a tough league. All this to say, I expect them to pull it together and beat the Panthers and titans, two teams in worse predicaments currently.

The Jags are not structurally broken and should be thankful they have a real chance to close this season out on a positive note. No, this team is not a bad, blow it all up team. They faced challenges, played good teams, and regressed this season, but the foundation is there, hence first place in Week 17 despite the challenges. A bit smug to disparage a 1st place team in December given our tortured history, in my view. Why send bad vibes out there then get upset when the team loses? Self-fulfilling prophecy...

Merry Christmas all. Go Jags, crush the Panthers.

Get out of here with that common sense.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Every game is a playoff game from here. Trevor needs to run more when he can ( but get down). Don’t hold anything back these last two games.

It's weird. Lawrence is a bust, Dougs lost the locker room, everyone needs to be fired and half the roster needs to be gutted.

But we also lead the South, sit at 8-7 and are 1 game behind the all wonderful Chiefs and Mahomes.

If there was ever a get right game then this is it. Our schedule has been brutal and this is the first team with a losing record since the T*tans. 

If we can't win this one, even with all the issues the team are facing, then ill be concerned.