Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 18

26-23 overall  this week is a big week for all four teams.  

Texans play the colts, winner gets playoff spot ,loser goes home util next season.

then we have the huge game again for divsion tittle at least for the jags.  tittians want to play spiolier,and knock jags off the crown as well as out of the playoffs ,so not gonna be a easy game for jags.  Jags can win.

With all that being said here are my picks for this week.   

Colts

Jags it will be closer then we want it to be ,but jags pull off a win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

24-27

Texans over Colts
Jaguars over Titans
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

28-26, gimme tinhorns and Duval

Colts over Texans
Jaguars over Titans

Last week:  0-3
Overall:  23-31
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

28-26

clots
Jags
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I'll go clots and tacks.

22-26 so far. What a shame.

Overall 25-29

Jags over Titans

Texans over Colts

(01-03-2024, 10:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 26-23 overall  this week is a big week for all four teams.  

Texans play the colts, winner gets playoff spot ,loser goes home util next season.

then we have the huge game again for divsion tittle at least for the jags.  tittians want to play spiolier,and knock jags off the crown as well as out of the playoffs ,so not gonna be a easy game for jags.  Jags can win.

Colts

0-2 drops me to  26-25 overall.

(01-04-2024, 02:23 PM)Mikey Wrote: 28-26, gimme tinhorns and Duval

Mikey,

29-27…Grats on your 1st win, man!  Even having a winning pick record this year is quite an accomplishment.  Let’s hope the Jags get fixed this offseason so the picking isn’t as frustrating next season.

(01-07-2024, 07:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-03-2024, 10:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 26-23 overall  this week is a big week for all four teams.  

Colts

0-2 drops me to  26-25 overall.

overall im 26-25  who won afc south pickem this year?  is it still going since 1 team is in playoffs.    Texans vs browns. I'll take texans in that game.

(01-13-2024, 12:09 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 07:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 0-2 drops me to  26-25 overall.

overall im 26-25  who won afc south pickem this year?  is it still going since 1 team is in playoffs.    Texans vs browns. I'll take texans in that game.

Mikey.  No.

(01-13-2024, 03:07 AM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 02:23 PM)Mikey Wrote: 28-26, gimme tinhorns and Duval

Mikey,

29-27…Grats on your 1st win, man!  Even having a winning pick record this year is quite an accomplishment.  Let’s hope the Jags get fixed this offseason so the picking isn’t as frustrating next season.

I gotta think some others had better W-L % than me, though they may have missed week 18.

If time permits, I have vision to enhance Bullseye's baby next year and keep a running log of pickers and their records. We'll see if that can happen.

Despite the middling record, I still had fun with this year, and I hope everyone else did, too. Thanks to everyone who keep this tradition going, whether it's just making picks, posting the weekly threads, or anything in between.