Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags probowlers

Jags have 2 first team probowlers:

Josh Allen - pass rusher
Ross Matiscik - Long snapper

Surprised Engram didn’t make 1st team

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ETN, Foye and Engram snubbed.
No Fun

Not surprising. Matsick's hit stick + fumble recovery sealed his vote months ago.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

No way njoku should get in over engram

Engram should have been there and foye.

Foye might be the most snubbed player in NFL history. How many people he gotta hit to get in?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anyone that says ETN gor snubbed is being bias he's averaging like 50 yards a game. Foye and Engram should've got the nod imo
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-03-2024, 11:01 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Anyone that says ETN gor snubbed is being bias he's averaging like 50 yards a game. Foye and Engram should've got the nod imo

This. ETN should not have gotten in. Foye is debatable, probably should have. Engram absolutely should have and its extremely stupid he didn't.

What does 1st team mean?

Like starters?

Engram better get in

I meant it to be the initial picks. Not the replacements when people opt out.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...1243070918
That and he has 11 td's and could get 1k if they actually run well this week. I think with a better line he'd be way up there with CMC.
No Fun

(01-03-2024, 09:48 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Jags have 2 first team probowlers:

Josh Allen - pass rusher
Ross Matiscik - Long snapper

Surprised Engram didn’t make 1st team

Pro bowl is a joke

(01-04-2024, 12:09 AM)nhiverson Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...1243070918
That and he has 11 td's and could get 1k if they actually run well this week. I think with a better line he'd be way up there with CMC.

I like ETN but come on it's week 18 and he still doesn't have 1000 yards, he's not even considered for a pro bowl hell Freddy had years over 1300 and didn't get the pro bowl
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-03-2024, 11:53 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: I meant it to be the initial picks. Not the replacements when people opt out.

There is no more pro bowl game, so do people still opt out.

Engram should of been a lock.

(01-04-2024, 12:16 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 12:09 AM)nhiverson Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...1243070918

I like ETN but come on it's week 18 and he still doesn't have 1000 yards, he's not even considered for a pro bowl hell Freddy had years over 1300 and didn't get the pro bowl

Fred also had 1572 in ‘03 and didn’t get in. 17 in ‘98 and didn’t get in.

It’s mind blowing that Engram didn’t make it. He’s first in receptions and 4th in yardage. He’s not known as a blocker but he’s improved significantly in that area since he got here. He’s lower in TD catches relative to the TEs which I guess is what kept him out given today’s FF driven mindset. Seems like a monumental snub to me.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Agree about Engram. He's definitely an "unsung hero" type. ETN is a pro-bowl potential player playing behind a crap line. 4th in the AFC in rushing yards, but 3.8 per carry is a low number. He was 5.1 as a "rookie." 

The fact that he has produced that many missed tackles and still averages less than 4 a carry tells me all I need to know about this line...

I've come to believe that the Pro Bowl is like reviewing plays during games. It rarely works so why bother?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Trevor
Engram
Foye
ETN
Darious
Cooke
Agnew

All alternates. I'm actually a bit surprised by Trevor being an alternate in a statistically "down" year.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS