Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Titans Gameday***

Get the W today Jags! Losing is NOT an option today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2024, 12:27 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Alright. Jags win, they're in obviously. If Buffalo loses to Miami, Jags in even with an NFL script-writing loss.

Next week against the Browns in Jacksonville.

Huh if we loose there's no path to the wildcard I less something changes over night
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Let’s go JJ’s.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Let's freaking go today Jags. Time to retain the South, punch our playoff ticket and stick one on the T*tans. Sounds a perfect day.

Duuuuuvalllllll!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 01:20 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

There is NO wild card scenario for the Jaguars. The Steelers won, so that dream is over. We have to take care of business today.

I have a feeling I'm about to witness a bunch of boolsheet today.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 01:25 PM by OG-JAGFAN.)

Ok Lawrence, no stupid turnovers today. I say repeat last week and continue to focus on the run game.

(01-07-2024, 10:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 10:35 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I disagree. Have we gotten any better from last year? Dont become complacent and waste any of trevor Lawrence's years here. Balke has not done enough to put people around trevor. The O line he assembled has almost gotten him killed. Get rid of him and make a hire that will.help us take the next step.

I don't think firing Baalke is the rational thing to do.  The rational thing to do, if I was the owner, would be to sit down with him, go over the results of the season, ask him where he thinks he made mistakes, and ask him what his plan is to improve the team.  I wouldn't fire the guy.   After all, less than 2 years ago, we were the worst team in the league.
Agree with that but fire him if the answers are not what the team needs. If he does not see the offensive and defensive lines need major support, he is not the man for the job.

Come on jags, cant lose to thumbtacks and ryan trannyhill

(01-07-2024, 12:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 12:00 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Bad comment.

No, what I said is absolutely true.  You guys would fire Baalke without even talking to him or to Doug Pederson or anyone else.  After the first back to back winning seasons in 18 years.  That's just idiotic and egotistical.

He’s a troll, so…

Lets find the endzone early and often today.

Announcers just said Henry has had a HOF carreer.... If Freddy ain't in the Hall, but Henry ends up in, that would be a travesty. He's had a GREAT career, but imo, far from HOF. He's mid-30's in all-time rushing yards. If he hung it up today, he would drop down those all-time lists pretty quickly....

If we don't win today we wouldn't have done anything in the post season anyway. I'm expecting a win.

I want to see Etienne go off today

Anticipation
A new broom always sweeps clean.

This will be a measure of the heart and spirit of this team. If they come out lethargic and uninspired then they deserve to lose.

(01-07-2024, 10:35 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 10:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Having a second straight winning season for the first time in 18 years is not the time to start firing people.

I disagree. Have we gotten any better from last year? Dont become complacent and waste any of trevor Lawrence's years here. Balke has not done enough to put people around trevor. The O line he assembled has almost gotten him killed. Get rid of him and make a hire that will.help us take the next step.

The front office isn't the issue at hand here. It's the play on the field that's the issue. Continuing to fire front office personnel will do nothing but continuously set our franchise back several years.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-07-2024, 01:36 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: If we don't win today we wouldn't have done anything in the post season anyway. I'm expecting a win.

Agreed. If they can't get up for this game then I doubt they would for the browns.  Hope they play clean and don't beat themselves.

Oh boy here we go

No turnovers.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This announcer is struggling

Hopefully the Jags take care of the Titans today and win the AFC South title. It will be interesting to see how everything shakes out for everyone and what the final standings/playoff opponents end up being.